Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

What's after Dad's and Grad's?

Show Thread Summary

29 Responses

Trudy, I would keep them in your shop, but change the tags and titles.
My dog's bday is July 1st.
fourth of july, , back to school, halloween
Ashley from SilverFoxGems says

My dog's bday is July 1st.

Thats cute!
The 4th of July is actually our 20th wedding anniversary .. the whole country will be celebrating it with us LOL.
Yikes! This kind of talk makes last summer feel like it was just last week. I don't like thinking about life by sales cycles. The longest day of the year(daylight) is just a few days away and I look forward to that for months and then it's all downhill. Rinse. Repeat.
I forgot about the Olympics!
State and county fairs happen in August. Summer really does not start until June 20/21. July 1 Canada Day. July 14 Bastille Day in France
Here are some other things for July:
National Blueberry Month
National Hot Dog Month
National Ice Cream Month
definitely Olympics!
Now I want to eat a hot dog and blueberry ice cream!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.