As seen on Pizzazzerie!
"Hats Off to our Teachers!" was the jumping off point for the Dr. Seuss inspired Teacher/Staff appreciation week at my daughter's school. What do you do with these hats, you ask?
1. Ask the office manager of your school if they can send this file to the school district's printer. (The rates are amazingly affordable.) If not, any printer will do just fine.
2. Make enough copies for all the students in your school + 100 extra for students that loose their original hats, and those that would like to make additional hats.
3. Sort the hats into piles by classroom to be sent home with the kiddos.
4. Have the students present their completed hat to their teacher during Teacher Appreciation Week.
5. Ask a room parent to please attach the hats to the classroom door.
6. (Optional) A week or so before Teacher Appreciation Week, take Seuss-y style photo booth photos of the teachers and staff at your school. Place them on the classroom doors.
You can read more about the 5-day celebration in detail on our blog: http://scrapaholics.com/dr-seuss-themed-teacher-appreciation-week/
If you are feeling Super Seuss-y, we offer coordinating printable designs for this theme. The printable are offered as a discounted package, or available a la carte. Either way, your celebration is sure to be WHOO-TASTIC!
This listing includes:
1. 8.5x11 "Hats Off To My Teacher" printable w/ instructions
2. 8.5x11 "Hats Off To My Teacher" printable w/ 2 hats and no instructions
2. PDF file of the room parent sign up I created with Sign Up Genius to coordinate my event.
1. Add this item to your cart.
2. When checking out, include the following in the "Notes to Seller" box:
- The name of your school.
- The date of your Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- The date you would like the students to return the hats to school.
- Signature, if any. (For example: The Hospitality Committee or PTSA).
Please Note: NO ITEMS will be shipped. This is a customized digital file designed to print on 8.5" X 11" sheets of paper/cardstock. You can print one sheet or one hundred sheets! Your purchase will be delivered to the email address listed on your Etsy account within three business days.
Adobe Reader is needed to open somel Simply Styled Home files. You can download Adobe Reader for free at: http://get.adobe.com/reader.
Come visit me at:
These files are for personal use only. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file. It is for non-commercial use only. Simply Styled Home retains all rights.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.