I've had many of you request, over the past year, that I make prints of my images. Recently, I sat down, carefully selected a batch of photos I've taken over the past year and I had those shots made into postcards.
This is an effort to:
1. Offer you extremely affordable pieces of my work.
2. Encourage you to support the world wide postal system! Here in the USA, the postal service seems to be especially floundering and every $0.44 stamp you purchase helps to support an incredible system. Don't let snail mail die! Help your local mail carrier keep his or her job!
3. Help keep the art of letter writing alive! Writing letters and sending mail is one of my love languages. I've always ALWAYS loved the post. Nothing puts a smile on my face like a received snippet of love from another part of the world. Constructing a hand written, cleanly composed letter is a work of art. Hone your skills with these posties.
4. Help me help myself! I'm becoming more and more serious about photography. I carry my camera with me nearly everywhere I go. It's always whirring and clicking. I buy pieces of clothing that I think will look nice when photographed against fall colors. I wake up early to catch the morning light with my camera. I wait, on the edge of my seat, for the golden hour in the evening. I drive long distances to capture the sunlight on the mountain peaks. I carry my camera on long backcountry hikes just to record the perfect light in the perfect places. I'm a woman obsessed. And I want to share the best of that obsession with you. Do you mind?
Of course, you don't actually have to put these post cards through the mail system. You may also pin them to your inspiration board above your office nook at home (if you find them inspiring), take them to work and use them to brighten up your cubicle, or give them as gifts to a friend who needs a little pick-me-up. Do what you like with them, and know that you have my blessing whether you put them in the post or not!
This particular postcard pack includes four of my images:
1. Almost A Birthday Suit
2. I Said Come Hither And He Hithered
3. Leaving Trails
Look forward to a bonus card of my choosing in this packet (for a total of 5 cards)!!! Wheeeee!!!
*All images that include a piece of me or all of me are self portraits (captured without the help of a tripod or remote).
These beauties are professionally printed with a lovely matte finish on the front and back. They are standard 4x6 postcard size.
I hope they carry your messages well!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.