Perhaps a mouse just caught his eye! This plump little barn owl is made entirely of sheep's wool. His "feathers" are layered brown and grey and his body is creamy white with black spots. He'd look just lovely in a woodland-themed nursery or on your bookshelf hooting quietly to himself. While little hands love to hold him, this owl can withstand only the gentlest of play. I recommend this item for decoration only – as wool cannot be washed.
Height – 2.5"
Width - just under 2.25"
…about my craft…
After years of struggling to assimilate into the corporate world, I stumbled upon true joy in making small, adorable animals out of wool. I am thrown back at times to my childhood, to the rediscovery of whimsy and innocence that makes something as simple as a bunny rabbit or a sleeping fox a true miracle to behold. Each of these creatures represents a few hours of my life spent in happiness – turning each one over and over in my hands and forming it into shape. They hold the memory of my passion and wonder and I hope that it is passed on to you and to whomever is given this creature as a gift. It is truly made with love.
• Please read my shop policies prior to making a purchase
• To read more about Needle Felting, check out my Profile!
• Questions about shipping, returns, damaged items, and anything else you want to know will be promptly answered via convo
• Each creature comes gift wrapped with a special note. If this is a gift, please leave the name and what you’d like me to write on the note in the “comments to seller” box at checkout. I’m happy to make your loved ones happy!
• My creatures are all original designs, created by me, and made entirely by me in my Vermont studio.
• Always, always keep smiling!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.