This is a simple cap in white to match any of your outfits
* the fabric has a nice feel to it and will keep it's shape
* the size is for the average head, about 22 inches
* custom orders for different sizes can be done
* material is 100% cotton jersey knit interlock
* hat is machine wash and tumble dry
* the hat is sewn by me in a smoke free home
The brand name is The Pink Scarab. Pink is for breast cancer (I am a two time survivor) and the scarab is an ancient Egyptian symbol for transformation and rebirth. The scarab was believed to have rolled the sun across the sky, bringing in the new day!
A portion of each sale will be donated to TheLydiaProject.org. The Lydia Project will send a beautiful tote bag with inspirational items and a journal to any woman diagnosed with cancer, for free! I help volunteer to make the totes as my way of giving back. Please check out their website!
I appreciate you considering my chemo cap to wear during your journey. Please contact me if you have any questions.
- Listed on May 19, 2011
- 42 views
- Add item to treasury