These seed markers for your veg patch are an up-cycling problem solver. Hate those seed packets on sticks which wash away in the rain? These vintage ceramic markers solve the problem and they are pretty too!
I have the following seed markers currently left in stock: marrow and basil. Stocks are very limited so don't delay if you want to order one or more.
This listing is for 1 marker, please select qty required if more than one, and drop a note in the message to seller box when you purchase to let me know what veg/herbs you would like to order, ie: " 1 marrow and 1 basil please."
I create upcycled vintage ceramics with illustrations drawn by hand directly onto the surfaces; these bring a new layer of stories to each carefully constructed piece. I aim to give lost items a new lease of life, for a customer who doesn’t want throw away and cheap but hand made and unique.
• Size: Roughly 28 cm’s H, 6 cm’s W
• Made exclusively in the UK, by hand.
• Made with vintage china and reclaimed wood
• I don’t use transfers or prints, all my drawings I do by hand with a ceramic ink pen directly onto the vintage wear.
• Upcycled markers are suitable for indoor or outdoor use; avoid leaving it out all winter if possible.
• I ship all my china items with 48-hour parcel force service.
• International shipping is through the post office air-sure, signed for international or parcel force international service depending destination. If shipping is less than I have quoted by more than £2 I will refund back the difference.
Each item comes wrapped in tissue and pretty tape in recycled packaging with a little label full of info about the item.