If you are in need of a piece of jewelry right away because of an upcoming proposal, wedding, or other important date, don’t worry, I can take rush orders, and those with deadlines will be given special consideration.
So if you would like a quote to have one of my pieces altered, or if you would like a piece of jewelry hand-created completely from scratch, to get the ball rolling, please do the following:
1. Purchase this link for $100.00.
2. Complete the information requested below.
3. Let me know if you need a free ring sizer sent to you.
Once the link is purchased, I will need some information from you so that I can provide the most accurate quote possible. You can copy and paste the following section into an email/convo back to me and then insert your answers. Please answer as many as apply.
2. Email address (to send pictures, sketches and quotes if needed)
3. Ring size
4. When you want the ring(s) by
5. Wedding and/or Engagement date (if it applies)
6. Phone number (optional) sometimes it’s easier to narrow down what you want this way
7. As many details as you can give me regarding what you want – be as specific as possible
8. An idea of your budget
Here are some more links that may be of interest to you:
1. How do my husband and I create a piece from scratch? http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34370024 or http://www.etsy.com/listing/54946180/how-your-handmade-ring-is-created-using
2. How do we securely ship valuables back and forth?: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34108263
3. How do payment plans work?: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37463560
4. How do I choose a diamond that best fits my budget? http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31282563
5. How did my husband and I come to be married and what is our experience? http://www.etsy.com/people/LaurieSarahDesigns
6. What are our shop policies – info on warranties, shipping, etc: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=5449443
7. What do other customers say about their purchases? http://www.etsy.com/people/LaurieSarahDesigns/feedback
Thank you so much for allowing me to be your Designer. I can't wait to get started on your beautiful jewelry!