All of my aprons are made to look flirty and unique, with a hint of Mayberry, Candy Shop, Donut shop, flirty waitress, retro 50s, country picnic, barn dance, mom and apple pie.
Many of my customers are pinup models, burlesque performers, cupcake bakery owners, and housewives. We all share a common lust for sexy, adorable cuteness; and aprons satisfy with the simplicity of being able to tie one on in a flash with a great big bow and a smile.
Made to order aprons usually take about a week ~ Please see my policies page for current lead times:
• All items in my shop are hand made by me in my super clean, non-smoking studio.
• Professionally finished throughout, with seam binding tape around all edges, lining for bib and pocket, double or triple layers for skirt, high quality fabrics and trims, reinforced stitching is there where is should be.
• Apron skirts are short, about 13” long, and sized to fit most. The ties are long enough to fit a waist size of 26” or more, and can be wrapped and tied in front.
• Machine wash and dry, delicate warm cycle.
• Petticoats or tutus are not included.
Join the fun with dotsdiner on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dotsdiner
Photography by Benjamin D Buren
Model Brit Davidson; for reference, Brit is 6"1" tall
Thanks for stopping in, come again real soon!