Sorry, this item sold. Have SusanGreenBooks make something just for you, or try these other items:
A great everyday journal for people who love rustic, recycled natural materials. With it's double crosses, it makes a great secret-keeper!
- Longstitch with Linkstitch limp binding in the Medieval German style
- Functional and decorative exposed stitching along the spine in Forest Green Irish linen thread.
- Button to wind the plaited tie around to close the book and secure the contents.
- Brown with marks and scuffs appropriate to it's recycled nature.
- Dry feel, soft and warm.
- 224 pages of 100gsm plain white unlined paper
- Plant fibre endpapers
- Deckle edge at the tail for that authentic hand bound look.
- Colophon on back page with binding & materials details, dated & signed by me.
- Height: 6 inches inches or 155 mm
- Width: 4.5 inches or 110 mm
- Spine Width: 1.5 inches or 35 mm
ADDITIONS & ALTERNATIVES
Leather Sketchbooks / Guestbooks / Journals
Recycled Repurposed Eco Friendly Leather Journal / Notebook in Brown & Green - Medieval Longstitch - ships now
- Handmade item
- Materials: leather, recycled leather, linen thread, plant fibre paper, beeswax, paper, reused leather
- Feedback: 59 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Wimborne, United Kingdom