Regular consumption of hibiscus teas often lowers blood pressure, typically 8 to 12 mm/Hg. Hibiscus is also the source of the hydroxycitric acid used in many diet formulas. It encourages weight loss by “wasting” carbohydrates.
Floral & citrus
Rose, Hibiscus, Rosehips, Orange Peel
India / Egypt
Organic & Handmade
MADE IN CERTIFIED KITCHENS
Did you know that herbs and tea degrade when packed in containers that allow light to penetrate? The taste becomes bitter and the medicinal properties fade. Don't store your dried goodies incorrectly or buy lesser quality. The Hedgerow tea is packed in approved environmentally friendly containers to ensure the tea you receive is as close to the day it was dried. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is:
- packed in FDA food safe BIODEGRADABLE glassine lined kraft
- created by a CERITIFIED food safe Herbalist
- handmade with ORGANIC ingredients
- unique MEDICINAL recipe from The Hedgerow
- - Please visit The Hedgerow to see more organic goodies:
- - Or browse our other available blends here:
Thank you for considering others by being mindful of your environment.
ORGANIC hibiscus loose leaf herbal tea - - 2oz
- Handmade item
- Materials: organic, biodegradable, herbal, organic tea, organic herbal tea, herbal tea, loose leaf tea, organic herbs, organic gifts, eco friendly gifts, ktichen food safe, kraft bags, biodegradable packaging
- Feedback: 154 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Canada