Squarespace Plugin: Youtube Gallery
Youtube Gallery for Squarespace helps site owner to display a grid of youtube videos from your playlist or channel using Google's Youtube Data API.
- Display video in grid with pagination support, grid columns and rows number can be adjusted responsive screen
- Support video lightbox when grid item clicked
- Allow user to filter based on title, published date, duration and tags/categories using text input, range slider, date range picker, and multiple select dropdown
- Can extract unlisted videos and playlist using Google API
- User should get their own api key from Google Console
- Yoga teacher who want to post their instruction videos
- DJ who want to share their livestream feed in Squarespace membership area
- Who want to replace Squarespace video gallery
Contact store owner for demo request before buying.
License for single site only. Business plan or higher is required.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
43 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I had been frustrated by Squarespace’s non-zoomable lightbox. I wanted my customers to be able to zoom in on my images and that wasn’t possible until I found this plug-in. My Squarespace template was not listed for this plug-in, but the developer worked with me and after a few emails back and forth was able to get it to function perfectly. This plug-in works both for mobile and desktop usage, which is great. I recommend it.
After a long search on the Squarespace Forum, I found the answer that I needed: this Pinch zoom Lightbox. I would like to do a mention on the quick reply after buying. Easy and fast instalment and proactive communication with the provider (BeyondspaceStudio). It works as described. I also received extra support after buying. If make zoom in your website is a must, this plugin will save you. Thank you @BeyondspaceStudio.
The zoom plugin is perfect and exactly what I was looking for. The seller was so responsive and even customized the plugin for me. It works perfectly on my site. SO glad I was able to find this! Would definitely purchase from this seller again. He was great and super helpful.
This plugin works like a charm. It's amazing to me - a Squarespace Circle Developer (VinsonValega.com) - that it's not a built-in function. Nevertheless, you just upload the two files (.js & .css) and cut/paste the code into the Header section, and voila! Pinch-to-Zoom in Gallery Blocks works perfectly!
Photos from reviews