Grief and Loss Workbook Guide (For children) PDF FILLABLE
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
MY HEART IS ACHING. A GRIEF AND LOSS WORKBOOK GUIDE FOR CHILDREN - A4/US LETTER/PDF FILLABLE FILE
* DOWNLOAD RIGHT TO YOUR COMPUTER/LAPTOP AND FILL OUT RIGHT AWAY. NO NEED TO PRINT. PDF FILLABLE NOT COMPATIBLE ON PHONE OR TABLET.
* TO SAVE:
Option 1: Simply fill out and click save
Option 2: Fill out, click the print icon, then put destination as "save as PDF"
*** Have your child or student recently experience a loss of a loved one? When children lose some they love they need help to learn how to process what they are experiencing and how they are feeling. They may feel confused, angry, sad, or feel nothing at all. The grieving process will take time and it will take time for them to heal. Help your child to work through their grieving process so they can begin to heal.
HOW MANY PAGES?
There is a total of 15 pages
1. Title Page
2. What is grief?
3. What is loss?
4. Daily check-in
5. Color emotions and my body
6. Who was this special person?
8. My memory box
9. My happy jar
10. Healthy behavior options
11. My supportive circle
12. My letter
13. Healing affirmations
14. Bonus tips for parents
15. Bonus tips for parents (cont'd)
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to reach out to me.
* Product is a digital download that you will receive through email immediately after purchase is confirmed. No physical items will be shipped. *
For personal use only, please not resell or redistribute. Thanks!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
4 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Perfect item to help others
Thank you for helpful item.