Robin Counted Cross Stitch Pattern, Robin Embroidery Chart
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
European Robin Cross Stitch Pattern.
- stitch count - 64 x 57 stitches
- finished size - 4,57 x 4,07 inches / 11,61 x 10,34 cm when sewn on 14-count Aida or 28-count even weave
- stitches used - whole cross stitch, and back stitch.
This chart arrives at you as an instant pdf download.
The pdf includes:
- full-colour chart with symbols and backstitch
- full-colour chart with symbols without backstitch
- black-and-white chart with symbols and backstitch
- black-and-white chart with symbols without backstitch
- key for DMC stranded thread
The listing is for a digital pattern only. The PDF file of the pattern will be available for instant download once payment is confirmed. Please send me a message if you have any questions about the pattern or the download process.
Check out other Birds cross stitch patterns here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/StitchersLand?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=28375449
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
101 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I did the pattern on 11 count Aida cloth. I did the pattern a little different and used all full stitches as I wasn’t paying attention to the instructions. Lol. It’s beautiful and all I have left to do is the back stitching. Great pattern, easy read. Thanks. Will send a picture when complete.
My son absolutely loves this! Easy to follow, love the color changes using 2 different colors of thread. That was a new thing for me and I love it! Took me about 6 weeks
This pattern was very clear and it turned out great!
all of the above I got it for my husband he requested a picture of wood docks we liked the tall grass and the ducks
Photos from reviews