Purchase—edit in templett.com—instantly download and print. Customizing templates has never been easier!
❤️DEMO LINK (TRY BEFORE YOU BUY)
Copy and paste the link below into your browser to see just how easy it is!
❤️FREE ONLINE EDITOR - TEMPLETT (100% Editable)
You can edit the template in your browser with TEMPLETT, this way gives you a wider range of editing capabilities that the standard PDF template can't do.
- Access your template after your purchase.
- 100% editable: edit in your browser using the TEMPLETT.
- No need to download any software or fonts.
• Jenga Guestbook Sign - 5" x 7"
• Jenga Guestbook Sign - 8" x 10"
• Step-by-step Instruction (pdf file)
- Single file PDF (best for printing on precut cards at home or print shop)
- Multiple file PDF with trim-marks on US Letter or A4 to save paper (best for printing at home or print shop)
- Single file JPEG (best for printing at a photo lab, at home, or print shop on precut cards)
- Single file JPEG with Bleed (best for printing at a professional print shop)
- Single file PNG (best for sharing the digital file online).
❤️HOW IT WORKS
1. Purchase the listing, download instructions from Etsy.
2. Within minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from Templett. Check your email for a message from Templett.com. Click the link in the email to set up your Templett account, this step is short and sweet!
3. Edit your template in the online editor - templett.com, save and download your template, then print and trim your template(if necessary).
❤️WHAT CAN BE EDITED
- Upload your own image.
- Change font style, size, and color.
- Add additional text boxes and graphics.
- Text boxes can be repositioned, resized, and rotated.
- Artwork can be edited for size, color, and placement.
- Backgrounds can be edited for color, deleted or new ones added.
- Add/delete a backside, add/delete new pages.
- Save and make changes later, if needed.
- Choose your file(pdf, jpg, png) for printing or other use.
It's best to use thick card stock. The thickness (or weight) of the paper is what will give your invitations that formal, professional feel. Look for paper that is at least 80 lb. or 12 pt. stock. Linen and felt weave papers can also give the design more visual interest and texture.
❤️WHERE TO PRINT
- My shop has partnered with Prints of Love to offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing. Plus free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes! Simply follow this link: https://printsoflove.com/ref/wishful-paper-boutique/ to select your print options. They handle the rest!
- Home printer
- Local print shop
- Copy centers such as Staples, OfficeMax, or FedEx Office
- Can edit on computer, mobile, and tablet.
- Page size and orientation are NOT editable.
- You must download your design before printing.
- Heavy card stock recommended.
- Print as many copies as needed for a single event.
- Make sure your print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%.
Due to the nature of this product, there are no returns or exchanges on downloadable items. All sales are final. Please ask any questions before purchasing.
❤️THANK YOU FOR VISITING
--For questions or requests, please send an Etsy conversation and I'll happily respond within 24 hours.
--Let me know if any questions!
© Copyright of WishfulPaperBoutique. For personal use only and not for resale. No part of any content, description, or template may be reproduced in any form.