Women in Science: Valentina Tereshkova
Materials: poster, archival art print, archival ink, print, fine art paper, archival, art paper, science
Valentina Tereshkova was the first woman, and first civilian to ever fly in space. She piloted the Vostok 6, shown floating in her hand, in which she orbited the earth 48 times. After her historic space flight she went on to become a prominent figure in Soviet politics, promoting equality for woman to this very day.
ART WORK STATS:
• paper size: available in: 8 in X 10 in or 11 in x 14 in, 16 x 20 in
• printed on Aurora Fine Art Natural (100% cotton rag, acid-free, matte)
• printed with Epson archival pigment inks
• copy right watermark removed before printing
• print will be packed in a sealed clear cello bag with a thick backing board, and shipped inside a rigid protective envelope
• proof of mailing with each item is provided
© 2013 Rachel Ignotofsky All rights reserved. Usage, reproduction, or altering of artwork is not permitted without permission. Each piece of artwork is an intellectual property and is protected by the copyright law.
There was a problem calculating your postage. Please try again.
1,330 reviews5 out of 5 stars
lovely piece of art for my 4 year old's space themed bedroom. Well packed and beautifully printed. Very vibrant with lots of lovely detail that you can pick up the more you look at it. Would highly recommend!
Just as vibrant in person as on screen. Great quality print and awesome art. We love it.
This print is beautiful and perfect for my space-loving daughter! It shipped quickly and the quality is excellent. Thank you so much for such a cool, inspiring piece of art for my girl.
So wonderful! These prints have a richness of color and feel like velvet in places. Arrived quickly and safely packaged. Great seller!
Photos from reviews