Direct Sales Planner - PURPLE - Editable Business Planner Binder Printables Organize Any Direct Sales Business 150 pages INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
Organize your direct sales business with this cute and EDITABLE planner! This planner is great if your just starting out in direct sales or are a pro.
I've tried to think of everything so you don't have to! There are 150 pages (probably more than you need allowing you to mix and match and choose which pages work best for you!).
Perfect for ANY direct sales consultant such as:
- Origami Owl
- Thirty-One Gifts
- Perfectly Posh
- Mary Kay
- The Pampered Chef
- Tastefully Simple
- Pink Zebra
- Jamberry Nails
- Body Shop
- It Works
- Pure Romance
- Close to my Heart
- Keep Collective
This listing is for the PURPLE version. Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment is received. Please check your emails for a link to the download page.
Each page has plenty of room to write and there is room for hole-punching or binding on each page. Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like! (for personal use only).
For more information about this planner and a closer look at the included pages, see this post from my blog: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/direct-sales-planner-editable/
For half size printing instructions, please see this post from my blog: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/printing-tips/ (tips 2 & 3)
***Other colors and styles available***
Purple chevron: http://etsy.me/1RacUE8
Pink chevron: http://etsy.me/1Pj4xnx
Aqua/Light blue chevron: http://etsy.me/1nagINl
Dark blue chevron: http://etsy.me/1NdNDW0
Green chevron: http://etsy.me/1OWx32s
Black chevron: http://etsy.me/1ljvJe2
Grey chevron: http://etsy.me/1J9OagE
All 7 chevron colors for a disocunted price: http://etsy.me/1QCrMcJ
Aqua/Light Blue Polka Dot: http://etsy.me/20lyRnz
Purple polka dot: http://etsy.me/1XfzLC9
Pink zebra http://etsy.me/23Uh8rM
You can also print the pages in greyscale if you prefer.
INCLUDED (click the photos to enlarge):
- Cover Page & Spine (this can be personalised with your choice of text, just mention your cover wording in the notes to seller when checking out e.g. Taylor's Direct Sales Planner')
- This belongs to page to record your contact details in case your planner is lost
- Dividers (34) – Contacts, time management, Finances, products, parties, business cards, clients, Catalogues, Miscellaneous, Marketing, Goals, Personal, Inventory, Orders, Income, Expenses, Calendars, To Do, Weekly, Receipts, Coaching, My Team, Notes, Tax, My Business, Hostesses, Sales, Customers, Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5 (have so many parties you can’t keep up, organize documentation by week to help you find it easier, also good for weekly goal setting, organizing to dos ect .),
- January to December Dividers (12 pages - writing is on the side so you can easily find what month you are looking for)
- 2 page calendar with notes, goals and to do’s for the month. Sunday and Monday start versions are included (4 pages total)
- 2 Page Weekly planner – weekly summary including number of parties, income expenses, sales ect. a checklist for common tasks such as recording mileage, social media checklist and a blank checklist & goals section. Plenty of writing space for each day with a separate section down the bottom you can type in the title for e.g. meals, personal, checklist, daily tasks ect. The file is set up for duplex printing. Sunday and Monday start versions are included (4 pages total)
- To do checklist
- Monthly to do checklist (blank and filled in – 2 pages)
- Daily Planner – includes: schedule from 6am to 9pm, glasses of water tracker, checklist, stats (e.g. income & expenses), lined notes and dinner.
- Undated perpetual 12 month calendar (landscape orientation - 1 month per page so 12 pages) – use for anything you like e.g. social media calendar, record income and expenses for each day, parties, personal ect.
- Weekly planner (portrait) – lined - space to plan each day, a weekly checklist (e.g. post thank you cards, follow up calls ect.), goals and notes. Sunday and Monday start versions are included (2 pages total)
- Weekly planner (portrait) - same as above but with a blank checklist for each day (instead of lined writing/typing space). Sunday and Monday start versions are included (2 pages total)
- Business Ideas – a page that can be used for goal setting and/or business development, includes idea, goal completion date, steps to complete and notes (2 ideas/goals per page)
- Goal planner - can be used by you and/or your team. Breakdown your goal into steps to complete, goal completion dates for each step, supplies needed, motivation for completing the goal and reward
- Goals – 3 goal planning sections per page - record your goal, due date, steps to complete (with due dates for each step) and your reward
- My Progress – can be used weekly, bi-monthly, monthly or any period you choose. Record your top 3 goals and stats including goal number of party bookings versus actual, record a list of each event/party you held as well as the number of sales, profit and bookings from that event/party, incentives earned, commission, what worked, what didn’t work, coaching & training, the latest catalogues and special offers, ect. (2 pages)
- Important Dates – Use this for writing team member birthdays or for annual planning, goal setting ect.
- Inventory – record the item name, product number and quantity you have on hand so you know when to restock
- Giveaways summary – have so many parties and just want to know how much product you’ve given away? Summarise all your giveaways held at each party on the one page and also include if the item was shipped, or, if claimed at the party, then record the party date
- Giveaways – record giveaways in more detail, including personalisation if applicable
- Mail tracker - 2 versions - one for recording when you have shipped customer orders and one for all other mail (e.g. to team members)
- Free Products
- Replacement orders
- Missing items
- Samples and Display Inventory – keep track of how many samples you have for each product, re-order date, quantity, cost and when received
- Wish list – use this yourself or give to your customers to fill out!
- Re-orders –product, product code, qty, re-order date and received
- Backordered Items - list items that are on back order and when they are expected to be back in stock – take this with you to parties for reference.
- Backorders - list customer orders for items on backorder, as well as when they are sent and received by the customer (tick column is to write the date the customer received the item)
- Comprehensive 9 page party checklist - use all of the pages or only those that you need - includes: guest list, before the party countdown to do lists, information about the hostess and a plan for the party, samples put out at parties and when need to be restocked as well as a review including what worked, what didn't work ect., party summary including expenses, sales, recruits, bookings ect. I recommend using in conjunction with the contacts pages, notes page, the wish list and any other pages that work for you (can be purchase separately here https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/213951168/direct-sales-party-checklist-planner?ref=shop_home_active_1)
- Follow Ups - Hostesses (2 pages) - keep a running list of past hostesses and record when followed up regarding future parties. Second page can be used for any type of follow ups required e.g. hostesses, customers, recruit leads, coaching ect.
- Customer Information
- Upcoming Events - use the week before when you have multiple parties/events
- Event summary - list all your events and the profit, sales, bookings and recruits from each event - can be used for any duration e.g. weekly, monthly, annually
- Mileage tracker (portrait page orientation)
- Mileage tracker (landscape page orientation)
- Income log - can be used weekly, monthly ect.
- Direct Selling Expenses - (2 pages - blank & filled in) with categories such as fuel and car expenses, parties, office supplies, hostess gifts ect. – compare budgeted with actual and note whether they are tax deductible – designed to use annually as a yearly summary but could be used monthly if you prefer
- Team Contacts
- Hostess contacts
- Lead contacts
- VIP Customers
- Potential recruits (summary contacts page)
- Potential hostesses (summary contacts page)
- Potential Recruits Checklist Summary – keep track of all potential recuits on the one page (blank and filled in - landscape page orientation - 2 pages)
- New Consultant Checklist – to do’s for new consultants with space to add up to 5 consultants per page (blank and filled in – 2 pages)
- New Consultant (one page for each consultant)
- Consultant Info – record contact details, favourites (e.g. colour) for rewards, goals and how you will work together to achieve them and training checkpoints
- Team Meeting Notes
- Team Meetings summary
- Team Recognition – keep details of rewards and incentives
- My Team – can be used weekly, bi-monthly, monthly or any other time period you like. Record incentives, new recruits, what worked and didn’t work, list upcoming meetings and new recruits
- Team Coaching - Summary page
- Bookings - if you prefer not use calendar format - can be used for any duration e.g. monthly, weekly
- Order invoice – record details about each sale including payment method, if they used a gift certificate, contact details, items they ordered, your material cost and profit, shipping details ect. (1 page for up to 8 items and an add on page for larger orders - 2 pages)
- Sales Record (landscape page format)
- Orders tracker - if you prefer to organize your your sales with orders from multiple parties on the one page. Includes sections for: order #, order date, party, customer, shipped and received
- Lined notes page
- Password Log
- Supplies list - blank and filled in (2 pages)
- Direct selling tips - keep a running list of tips, game ideas ect. you get from other consultants or ideas you come across on the internet, from coaching sessions ect.
- Social media calendar
- Newsletter Subscribers
- Gift Certificates
- Shopping lists (2 pages)
- Hobby or business? Rate stats such as number of parties and sales to assess whether you have a hobby or are running a business and areas that may require more attention. If you prefer you can also record your monthly stats here
- Vendor Shows
- Vendor Shows - Landscape (summary page if you do a lot of vendor shows)
- Direct Sales Expenses by month (landscape, 2 pages) – record the totals for each month
- Spending Record (landscape)
- Spending Log - portrait page orientation - includes section for recording if item is tax deductible
- Tax – Record your income (e.g. parties, wholesale, blog ect.), deductions and tax paid to determine your after tax income
This listing is for the PURPLE version
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The checkboxes are not editable. The sheets are intended for filling out on your computer and checking off by hand
- For copyright protection, the layout of the documents, including existing text cannot be changed
Video tutorial: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/what-does-editable-mean/
This planner comes in 10 different styles: http://etsy.me/1QSGcZf
This set is part of the:
GET IT ALL bundle http://etsy.me/1Q33d8C
DIRECT SALES BUSINESS BUNDLE http://etsy.me/1NZAGzo
You may also be interested in:
The party planner http://etsy.me/1mpilW2
Finance set http://etsy.me/20HRNlM
Blog planner http://etsy.me/1PLNXB5
Direct sales planner stickers (for Erin Condren or any other planner): http://etsy.me/1CkzWAx
Don't need all these planner pages? Purchase only those that you need through the online store (instant downloads): http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/direct-sales-planner/
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ The pages are A4 size. They can be printed at letter size, half size, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, Erin Condren planner size or any other size you like – please see this post from my blog for printing instructions: http://allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/printing-tips/
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/printing-tips/ for printing tips.
Each planner page is a separate PDF so you can pick and choose which pages to print. Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy. Watermark refers to the greyed out (c) AllAboutTheHouse and web address which appears diagonally multiple times over the top of the planner pages as shown in these preview images on my blog: https://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/blog/direct-sales-planner-editable/ The very small copyright text at the bottom of each planner page is not a watermark. These appear on each planner page for protection of my intellectual property - you will NOT be able to remove this.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will recieve an automatic email (to the email address you have listed with Etsy). In that email will be a link to the download page.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
All sheets are (c) All About The House http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutTheHouse
Digital scrapbooking store: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
Online store: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/
Online store blog: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/blog/
Shop blog: https://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/
'Wonderful product!!! There are so many options included with this planner that you just will not find anywhere else. It is more then worth the money. I am so glad I purchased this! I can't wait to see what it will do for my business!'
'BEST ORGANIZATION TOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN! - Love your Direct Sales planner....It is what I have been looking for to keep everything organized for my business. Thank You!'
'It comes with so many options that this will work for everyone's. I am only using 1/3 of the templates but I'm glad I have the other pages templates in case I need them in the future as my company grows!'
'LOVE all the different documents that are included in this kit! Thanks for simplifying my job!'
'Huge printable. Great for 31 consultants'
'Well designed direct sales planner pages. Easy download. Easy to print.'
'Love it this is exactly what I need to stay completely organized so nothing slips through the cracks!!'
'I love this so much!!!! It has really helped me stay organized!!!'
'Love the images and the quantity of different style sheets available. The direct download is awesome too!'
'Very helpful, love all the layouts and designs!!'
'Great - Exactly what I needed'
'Works great for my advocare business!'
'Everything I could possibly think I need and more!! Extremely happy with purchase! I'll be buying more for other things!'
'Exactly what I need for my new consultant gig!'
'Just as described! Helpful organization tools - thank you!'
'Quick and friendly seller! Thank you.'
'Quick and easy...just what I was looking for!'
6'Love it! Has everything I need!'
'I recommend this planner to all DS and HPP entrepreneurs. Very thoughtful and a lifesaver to helping me keep organized.'
'I am LOVING this planner!'
'I absolutely LOVE my planner. It makes life in direct sales so much easier. I sell Younique beauty products and this has really helped keep me organized!!! Thanks so much!!'
'Love this organizer :)'
'Very nice. Able to print just the pages you want. Put in a binder or bind your own book.'
'This looks great! I'm a penny pincher and never pay for printables... but this is so good I stopped looking for that 'it'll do' free version :)'
'Love this organizer :)'
'Great files for direct sales'
'Use these all the time Thank you so much!'
'So many pages it's overwhelming - in a good way!'
'This is AWESOME! Exactly what I was looking for:)'
'These printables have been great and were just as described. Thanks!'
'Love this planner!! Has everything you can think of.'
'These are a great resource!'
'So helpful for getting my thirty one business organized'
Copy and paste this URL into your internet browser to learn how to make your own printables >>> http://buildabiggeronlinebusiness.teachable.com/p/how-to-make-printables-in-photoshop
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
2,385 reviews4.5 out of 5 stars
I absolutely LOVE my planner. It makes life in direct sales so much easier. I sell Younique beauty products and this has really helped keep me organized!!! Thanks so much!!
Everything I could possibly think I need and more!! Extremely happy with purchase! I'll be buying more for other things!
Photos from reviews
PINK Direct Sales Planner - Editable Business Planner Binder Printables Organize Any Direct Sales Business 150 pages INSTANT DOWNLOAD
BLACK Direct Sales Planner - Editable Business Planner Binder Printables Organize Any Direct Sales Business 150 pages INSTANT DOWNLOAD
GREEN Direct Sales Planner - Editable Business Planner Binder Printables Organize Any Direct Sales Business 150 pages INSTANT DOWNLOAD
GREY Direct Sales Planner - Editable Business Planner Binder Printables Organize Any Direct Sales Business 150 pages INSTANT DOWNLOAD
ALL 7 COLOURS Direct Sales Planner Editable Business Planner Binder Printables Organize Any Direct Sales Business 150 pages Instant DL