Etsy Business Ebook 54 Mistakes etsy sellers make entrepreneur, etsypreneur, success, ultimate guide, printable, Business tool, Online Store
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
Transform your Etsy shop from surviving to THRIVING with this super comprehensive 215 page, 63,500 word ebook containing 54 mistakes I see Etsy sellers making time and time again.
...Raise your hand if you’re sick of wasting hours upon hours scouring the internet for quality Etsy business advice and instead find yourself reading endless ’10 tips to increase sales’ type blog posts with state-the-obvious general ‘tips’ that aren’t helpful? That was me a few years ago when I was a newbie Etsy seller. I soon discovered that all that free information was free for a reason. It wasn’t very good and it wasn’t helping me grow my Etsy shop. It was just wasting my time, time that could have been better spent actually working on the business.
I stopped wasting time consuming all that free advice, and started testing and developing my own strategies for growing my Etsy shop. 5 years of trial and error later, I’ve discovered 54 mistakes new and experienced Etsy sellers make (and yes I have made some of these mistakes as well). Using the strategies I’ve developed, my shop has consistently grown each year and I’ve made over 18,000 sales between my 2 Etsy shops. Now I genuinely want to help you skip all that trial, error and frustration and take the express routine to growing your Etsy shop into a thriving business.
This super comprehensive 215 page, 63,500 word ebook contains 54 mistakes I see Etsy sellers making time and time again. You can amend one mistake per week and overhaul your shop by this time next year, or amend 1 mistake each day and overhaul your entire Etsy shop is just 2 months!
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS BOOK (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ARE:
- Ways you don’t even realize you’re turning customers away
- Fostering repeat business
- Competor market research
- My step by step market research product viability process I use to determine whether a product is worthwhile or if it's likely to be a flop
- SEO, social media & marketing you shop (what to do and what NOT to do)
- In-depth shop analytics analysis
- Simple changes and tweaks that make a big difference
- How to find your target customers
- How to make more money from the products you already have (and with minimal effort)
- Shop management
- Improving efficiency and workflow
- Product photos (mistakes that are so easy to fix and yet most people don’t do them)
- Product descriptions/sales copy
- How to convert browsers into buyers
- Goal setting & business planning
- Key differences between hobby Etsy shops and business Etsy shops
- And much more top secret information!!
Also included are my favorite resources I’ve used to grow my Etsy shop, and which you can use to help turn your shop into a thriving business :)
Most ebooks will tell you what to do, but not HOW to do it. This ebook is different. I share all of the strategies I’ve devised from my 3.5 years of selling on Etsy. You know how to set up an Etsy shop, let’s move past the introductory stuff and get into the real strategies. This ebook does NOT have regurgitated information; these are my own personally devised methods, my tried and true formulas for generating a consistent healthy income online from my Etsy shops.
WHO IS THIS EBOOK FOR?
- Newbie and experienced Etsy sellers (yes, there are mistakes in this book that even experienced Etsy sellers make!), in ANY niche - the mistakes in this ebook are made by digital and physical product sellers, handmade Etsy shop owners, and those that sell supplies
- If you want to stop wasting time on, quite frankly, crappy, regurgitated, basic advice and want quality tried and tested strategies I’ve personally developed and which ACTUALLY WORK
- This ebook is full of actionable content. I give TONS of examples and step out exactly what you need to do (and what not to do)
- This is a super comprehensive ebook - 215 pages (63,500 words of insanely useful advice). It includes a clickable table of contents for quick and easy navigation. The information is set out in an easy to digest format with the mistakes in suggested numerical order (although you can complete them in any order depending on what stage of your business you're at or if you want to start with your problem areas first).
Learn from someone that actually practices what they preach and actually has a business that’s made more than a couple of hundred sales (I’m not one of those people whose business is selling you an ebook about running a business because we both know those types of books are just regurgitated useless or state-the-obvious information that will get you nowhere).
I could have packaged this up into an ecourse and charged a couple of hundred dollars for it, but I wanted it to be affordable. Opening an etsy shop was one of the best decisions of my life – it’s so much fun and I get to meet customers from all over the world!
So if you know you deserve a better return for the time invested in your business, you know you should be further along on your business by now and if you’re actually serious about turning your Etsy shop into a thriving business, then this book will help you make your dream a reality.
WHO WROTE THIS EBOOK?
Hey there! I’m Rachael, a 20-something Aussie addicted to graphic design. Over the past 4 years I've created over 4,000 printables, some of which you can find in my Etsy shops: AllAboutTheHouse https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutTheHouse where I sell organization & party printables and PaperCravings https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings where I sell graphic design resources.
This book is a culmination of EVERYTHING (literally everything) I've implemented and taught myself through my experience selling digital products on Etsy for the past 4 years, and assisting my sister with her Etsy shop, Carefully Crafted https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/CarefullyCraftedbyJo where she sells physical products.
I have made tens of thousands of dollars from correcting the mistakes in this ebook - the cost of this ebook is less than $1 per mistake - it's a no brainer!
If you have any questions, just send me an email at allaboutthehouseetsy [!at] gmail.com
OPTIONAL: PERSONALIZED ETSY SHOP CRITIQUE
If you'd like me to critique your Etsy shop, please see: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/249717897/etsy-shop-critique-business-coaching?ref=shop_home_active_8
WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME:
Subscribe to the blog: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/67222
Etsy shop, AllAboutTheHouse (organization printables): https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutTheHouse
Etsy Shop, PaperCravings (graphic design resources): https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
Online shop: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- 54 Mistakes Etsy Sellers Make eBook: http://etsy.me/2cJIAUW
- Order form template in chevron pattern http://etsy.me/2cxqmpE or polka dot: http://etsy.me/2cAWXtH
- Catalogue template: http://etsy.me/2cqCUls
- Shop Inventory spreadsheets: http://etsy.me/2cuEymn
- Pricing spreadsheet template to work out how much you should be charging: http://etsy.me/2ckuP0l
- How to write product descriptions mini ecourse http://etsy.me/2cikK0n
- Blog planner: http://etsy.me/1jxJyEX
- Business planner (no chevrons) http://etsy.me/2cMjHKw
- Business planner (with chevrons) http://etsy.me/1MykCc4
- Finance binder (no chevrons) http://etsy.me/2ccRMRd
- Budget binder EDITABLE http://etsy.me/1NbYBhS
- Get it all printable planners: http://etsy.me/2cJWKVi
- Tax planner (EDITABLE) http://etsy.me/1OoEykU
- Direct Sales Planner (EDITABLE) http://etsy.me/1RacUE8
- How to make labels in Photoshop ecourse (can be used to make product labels, address labels or any type of label for your business) http://etsy.me/2ci3xV6
- GET IT ALL Ultimate Etsypreneur Success Bundle (ebook, ecourse, spreadsheets & planners!) http://etsy.me/2cqEgrf
- Etsy shop critique: http://etsy.me/2cqE7tm
This ebook is in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ You can read the ebook on any device that has adobe reader installed, or print onto A4 or US/letter size paper and bind it into a book you can reference for years to come.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will receive an automatic email (to the email address you have listed with Etsy). In that email will be a link to the download page.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
(c) AllAboutTheHouse http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutTheHouse
Digital scrapbooking store: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
Online store: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/
Shop blog: https://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/
The term "Etsy" is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This ebook is not affiliated with Etsy, Inc. - it is based on my personal experience selling on Etsy.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
2,415 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
not read yet but Im sure it's good
About a quarter through and there are good tips about auditing your Etsy shop. a couple of issues I had with the purchase was that the pictures show the outdated Etsy site which is constantly changing everyday. The other issue with the ebook was that there are quite a few grammatical and spelling errors throughout it. Multiple headings of the book have spelling errors. The most blatant spelling error is on the cover of the book. It’s suppose to say strategies. I emailed Rachael and never heard back from her to let her know of the obvious spelling error on the cover of her ebook. I wonder if anyone else has noticed all the errors.
Love this bundle! Everything you could ever think of to start an Etsy shop is included and so much more! So much to choose from.
WOW! This pack is phenomenal! It has more than what I needed and it is well worth the price! I've used enough to print and create a binder for the categories we need. The old or odd-shaped recipes I had are now shiny and new with the included templates. Even though my recipe binder is a work in progress, this kit will help it come to completion and already it makes me smile when I use it! Also, follow Rachel for planner advice and reviews if you don't already! I found her Etsy shop through her allaboutplanners.com.au site and the work she does is truly helpful!
Photos from reviews
Business tool Etsypreneur success bundle Etsy success Business Finance Printables Business Planner WAHM handmade craft template tax blogging
Etsy Business Planner Printables Work At Home Mom, online Business, ebook, worksheet, workbook, Household Binder, organizer, form, template
Business spreadsheets tool ebook Etsypreneur bundle Etsy Success Inventory Money Business Planner handmade template tax pricing cogs
Business spreadsheets tool Etsypreneur bundle Etsy Success Inventory Money Business Planner handmade craft template tax pricing cogs
Pricing Calculator shop management Tool Etsy Sellers handmade product, cost of goods sold, COGS, worksheet spreadsheet excel file