Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
** This pattern is written in English. No other languages are available **
>>>> Vivo - Tapestry Crochet Bolster Cushion Pattern <<<<
Create a bright, bold and beautiful addition for your home.
Inspired by the colourful ethnic textiles from around the world, this stunning cushion is created using tapestry crochet and textured stitches to create the designs.
The pattern is not as complicated as it looks, and each design element is set out in strips with easy to follow short pattern repeats for each section.
Crochet Terms Used:
This listing is for the UK/Aus Terms version of the pattern.
Please note there are 2 separate versions of this pattern available. One is written in US Terms and there is also one written in UK/Aus Terms
Please ensure you select the correct version to suit your preferences.
What you’ll find inside:
• 11 pages of clear written instructions, colourwork charts and photo tutorials for tapestry crochet and special stitches used.
• complete materials list including yarn brand and colours used
- Due to the nature of patterns, all sales are final and may not be returned or exchanged
- To download your pattern: Once payment has cleared, you will receive an email from Etsy. It will contain a link that you must click to download your pattern. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to read this pattern. It can be downloaded for free from www.adobe.com
- This pattern may not be redistributed, copied or used for teaching purposes. Finished items may be sold, I just ask that you recognise me as the designer and give credit with a link to my website www.poppyandbliss.com for the pattern.
Keep in touch:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
246 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Love this pattern and cannot wait to make this fabulous cushion! Thanks!
Fantastic pattern! Easy to follow instructions- am already adapting the pattern for a baby blanket- just wondering what else I can use this pattern for!
Beautiful and easy to follow pattern! This was my first attempt at tapestry crochet- the clear and concise instructions, which included pictures and text, helped me tremendously with making stitches I have never worked before.
Photos from reviews
Browse collections for more inspiration