Digital file type(s): 1 PDF, 1 ZIP
Planning a bathroom design doesn't have to be stressful. These 15 printables will keep track of everything for your bathroom renovation, small makeover or planning your dream bathroom in your brand new house!
Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like! (for personal use only).
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD shortly after purchasing. Please check the email account you have associated with Etsy for an email containing the link to the download page.
Pages can be printed at full page size or resized for A5 binders or any other page size you like. Printing tips on my blog: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/printing-tips/
HOW TO USE THIS PLANNER:
- Existing design - if you're doing a remodel of your existing bathroom, record the current layout, dimensions, materials etc. so you know what size sanitary fixtures to look for and dimensions of cabinets (if you're just replacing them), or as a staring point of what space you have to work with
- Layout options - now that you know what you're working with it, experiment with a few different bathroom layouts using the graph paper
- Inspiration - Start getting an idea of what you do and don't like. This is a good page to have with you when scrolling through Pinterest!
- Inspiration - each item - keep track of your favorite materials, colors and styles for cabinets, flooring, tiles, paint etc. as well as your favorite blogs & websites. This is a handy page to take with you when you go shopping
- Checklist - comprehensive checklists for everything you need to do from planning, choosing tiles and sanitary fixtures, finishes right through to finishing your renovation / building your dream bathroom (this checklist is pre-filled and there's also space to add your own tasks)
- Remodel checklists - if you're renovation your existing bathroom, record what currently works well and what currently doesn't works well (which can be used to help you decide on the right layout), note items you're willing to splurge on and those you aren't too fussed about, what do you already have that can be re-used, what what needs to change, what are your priority things to change now and what can be done later
- Bathroom timeline - if you're on a tight schedule, jot down all of the tasks that need to be done and assign a goal date and must be finished by due date
- Suppliers - use this page to compare different brands, sizes, colors, styles and costs of tiles, vanity's, tapware or any other items you need to purchase for your bathroom
- Shopping List - once you've decided on a brand for each sanitary fixture as well as all the homewares, fill out this page and take it with you when you go shopping so you don' need to make multiple trips to the shops
- Now that you know what you want and what you need, it's time to see if it'll fit within the budget. Set a budget for each item from the cabinets to the pull handles to the flooring etc. and track spending throughout the construction process - there are pre-filled and blank versions of the budgeting worksheet
- Bathroom Remodel Summary - after the bathroom has been built, keep track of who you've paid (and when), supplier details, paint colors etc. (especially if you want to replicate the color in other areas of your home or do more renovations later on down the track)
- Notes page - use this page to record anything you see on the go such as names of tiles and materials, prices and any other random notes
Total pages = 15
Rainbow version of this bathroom planner available here: https://etsy.me/2zaXEtV
Prefer to use Excel for your bathroom budget? See these spreadsheets: https://etsy.me/2Tbez5x
Also available: kitchen renovation planner >>> http://etsy.me/2hNlVNn
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The checkboxes are not editable. The sheets are intended for filling out on your computer and checking off by hand
- For copyright protection, the layout of the documents, including existing text cannot be changed
Video tutorial: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/what-does-editable-mean/
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ The pages are A4 size. They can be printed at letter size, half size, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, Erin Condren planner size or any other size you like – please see this post from my blog for printing instructions: http://allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/printing-tips/
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/printing-tips/ for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will recieve an automatic email (to the email address you have listed with Etsy). In that email will be a link to the download page.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
All sheets are (c) All About Planners http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutPlannersShop
Digital scrapbooking store: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
Online store: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/
Online store blog: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/blog/
Shop blog: https://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/
Copy and paste this URL into your internet browser to learn how to make your own printables >>> http://buildabiggeronlinebusiness.teachable.com/p/how-to-make-printables-in-photoshop
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
2,462 shop reviews4.5 out of 5 stars
got it fast and already printing :)
Very useful planner. Easy to print.
This is perfect! There is a page for everything someone would need to keep track of their home. I bought every color so I can color-code my binder. Only the full pink folder was able to be downloaded at first but when I told the seller, she quickly solved my problem (within 24 hours) and now I have access to all the colors I bought. I am extremely pleased with the product and seller. Highly recommend!
Photos from reviews
GREEN EDITABLE Student Planner Printable College Planner School Class Planner Organization 2016 2017 etc Homework Perpetual Calendar Diary
PURPLE EDITABLE - To Do List and Calendar Set Perpetual Calendar Household Binder Chevron Printable Do List Pdf Day Planner Instant Dl 2018
GREEN - EDITABLE List Makers Kit - Chevron Printable - Pdf -Printable Planner-To Do List -Grocery list - Shopping- Binder Cover - INSTANT Dl
DARK BLUE - EDITABLE Home & Inventories Kit - Chevron Printable - Pdf - Printable Planner - Car Maintenance -Pantry-Binder Cover and Spine
BLACK - EDITABLE Home & Inventories Kit - Chevron Printable - PDF - Printable Planner - Car Maintenance -Pantry-Binder Cover and Spine