Bathroom remodel checklist planner printable renovation home improvement diy inspiration budget layout editable template pdf digital instant
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF, 1 ZIP
Planning a bathroom design doesn't have to be stressful. These 15 printables will keep track of everything for your bathroom renovation, small makeover or planning your dream bathroom in your brand new house!
Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like! (for personal use only).
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD shortly after purchasing. Please check the email account you have associated with Etsy for an email containing the link to the download page.
Pages can be printed at full page size or resized for A5 binders or any other page size you like. Printing tips on my blog: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/printing-tips/
HOW TO USE THIS PLANNER:
- Existing design - if you're doing a remodel of your existing bathroom, record the current layout, dimensions, materials etc. so you know what size sanitary fixtures to look for and dimensions of cabinets (if you're just replacing them), or as a staring point of what space you have to work with
- Layout options - now that you know what you're working with it, experiment with a few different bathroom layouts using the graph paper
- Inspiration - Start getting an idea of what you do and don't like. This is a good page to have with you when scrolling through Pinterest!
- Inspiration - each item - keep track of your favorite materials, colors and styles for cabinets, flooring, tiles, paint etc. as well as your favorite blogs & websites. This is a handy page to take with you when you go shopping
- Checklist - comprehensive checklists for everything you need to do from planning, choosing tiles and sanitary fixtures, finishes right through to finishing your renovation / building your dream bathroom (this checklist is pre-filled and there's also space to add your own tasks)
- Remodel checklists - if you're renovation your existing bathroom, record what currently works well and what currently doesn't works well (which can be used to help you decide on the right layout), note items you're willing to splurge on and those you aren't too fussed about, what do you already have that can be re-used, what what needs to change, what are your priority things to change now and what can be done later
- Bathroom timeline - if you're on a tight schedule, jot down all of the tasks that need to be done and assign a goal date and must be finished by due date
- Suppliers - use this page to compare different brands, sizes, colors, styles and costs of tiles, vanity's, tapware or any other items you need to purchase for your bathroom
- Shopping List - once you've decided on a brand for each sanitary fixture as well as all the homewares, fill out this page and take it with you when you go shopping so you don' need to make multiple trips to the shops
- Now that you know what you want and what you need, it's time to see if it'll fit within the budget. Set a budget for each item from the cabinets to the pull handles to the flooring etc. and track spending throughout the construction process - there are pre-filled and blank versions of the budgeting worksheet
- Bathroom Remodel Summary - after the bathroom has been built, keep track of who you've paid (and when), supplier details, paint colors etc. (especially if you want to replicate the color in other areas of your home or do more renovations later on down the track)
- Notes page - use this page to record anything you see on the go such as names of tiles and materials, prices and any other random notes
Total pages = 15
Rainbow version of this bathroom planner available here: https://etsy.me/2zaXEtV
Prefer to use Excel for your bathroom budget? See these spreadsheets: https://etsy.me/2Tbez5x
Also available: kitchen renovation planner >>> http://etsy.me/2hNlVNn
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The checkboxes are not editable. The sheets are intended for filling out on your computer and checking off by hand
- For copyright protection, the layout of the documents, including existing text cannot be changed
Video tutorial: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/what-does-editable-mean/
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ The pages are A4 size. They can be printed at letter size, half size, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, Erin Condren planner size or any other size you like – please see this post from my blog for printing instructions: http://allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/printing-tips/
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/printing-tips/ for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will recieve an automatic email (to the email address you have listed with Etsy). In that email will be a link to the download page.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
All sheets are (c) All About Planners http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutPlannersShop
Digital scrapbooking store: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
Online store: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/
Online store blog: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/blog/
Shop blog: https://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/
Copy and paste this URL into your internet browser to learn how to make your own printables >>> http://buildabiggeronlinebusiness.teachable.com/p/how-to-make-printables-in-photoshop
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
2,314 shop reviews4.5 out of 5 stars
Very useful planner. Easy to print.
got it fast and already printing :)
They are super useful! I have used a lot meetings, shopping, medical and other stickers! I wish I could pick just the ones I need and create my own sheet, but in general they are just perfect for my planner!
I looked online for quite a long time to find a kitchen planner that I liked. This one fits the bill perfectly! Nice layout and it was nice to be able to print it out right away without waiting for it! It will be very helpful to plan all aspects of our kitchen reno!
Photos from reviews
Kitchen remodel checklist planner printable renovation home improvement diy inspiration budget layout editable template pdf instant download
Kitchen renovation budget spreadsheet organizer wish list budget per item excel google sheet home diy building supplier remodelling
Custom planner kit printable build your own weekly daily monthly undated use for 2022 etc. monday and sunday template pdf instant download
Tax planner printable organizer BLACK EDITABLE Household Binder cover chevron template finance money management tool tabs editable pdf
EDITABLE LIGHT BLUE Tax deductions checklist planner printable organizer Household Binder template finance money management editable pdf