Etsy Seller Spreadsheets, shop management Tool, financial, tax reporting, profit and loss, income, expenses, spreadsheet, excel, google docs
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF, 1 other file
Having trouble keeping track of your shop's income and expenses? Do you dread tax time because you have no records of where the money has been spent? Do you have any idea when seasonal periods are? How much profit you've made?
These simple and easy to use business spreadsheets will help solve those problems :)
These spreadsheets were created by an Etsy seller, for fellow Etsy sellers that want a simple and easy way to keep track of your business' income and expenses without is being unnecessarily complicated and a huge hassle come tax time.
Video walk-through of how to use these spreadsheets
This listing is for the PINK versions. The blue version (shown in last 2 photos) is available here: https://etsy.me/2MFGk3M
Light Blue: https://etsy.me/2MFGk3M
Dark Blue: https://etsy.me/2F0GYo9
ABOUT THE SPREADSHEETS
- Instant download - start using it straight away!
- Excel file format (can also be used in Google Docs)
- Can be used by ANY Etsy seller or online business owner - regardless or whether you sell digital or physical products
- Purchase once and these can be re-used again and again each year
- The top row/column titles will not move when you scroll down the excel file, so you don't need to scroll back up to the top of the worksheet, to remember what to enter in each column
I created these spreadsheets and tested them in my own business for over a year (and am still using them now!), making tweaks along the way so that they're the perfect tool for non-financial people who'd rather spend more time on their business, than the not-so-fun task of accounting.
- Simple, clean, non-gender specific design
- Formulas automatically calculate
- Tips and examples are in the spreadsheets to help guide you/recommended use (hover your mouse over cells that have a red triangle in the corner)
- Also included is an 8 page guide with instructions & tips on how to use Microsoft Excel
There are 5 spreadsheets included in this bundle.
TAX DEDUCTIONS LIST
Breakdown of all your expenses so your accountant can classify them correctly. There's also a column for you to keep track of when you've filed receipts for each expense to make sure you have all the necessary records for tax time. You can use the filters in this spreadsheet to see all of the transactions for each expense category.
INCOME AND EXPENSES
Keep track of how much you've spent (or earned) for each income and expense category. the summary of each expense category and once. You can compare which income sources are providing you with the most income, look at patterns through the year. E.g. if your sales increased in July your products may be seasonal towards the summer months, or the marketing campaign you undertook was successful.
Automatically transfers the totals from the income and expenses tab. You can record your goal income and expenses at the start of the year and compare these to how your shop actually performed. A graph will automatically show whether you met your goals, fell short or exceed them, so you can track your business' performance over time.
Formulas will automatically calculate the total income and expenses for each month, as well as the average each month for the year (a big help for budgeting!)
If you have a blog for your shop, earn affiliate income, offer consulting or virtual assistant services etc. This spreadsheet was designed for payments that often have a delayed period from when the income is earned and when it actually appears in your account. Use this spreadsheet to record a breakdown of any other income, including the date the income appeared in your bank account so you can make sure yo get paid.
Keep track of all the craft shows you went to throughout the year, how much you spent, how much you revenue you earned etc. so you can see which shows were worthwhile and which you don't need to go back to next year.
WHY YOU NEED THESE SPREADSHEETS
- You need to keep track of income and expenses, otherwise how will you know whether your business is actually viable and making a profit?
- The data in the spreadsheets tells you important information about you business including: the busiest months of the year (e.g. so you know to order supplies in advance), whether marketing campaigns were successful (i.e. results in an increase in sales),
- Make tax time a breeze - by keeping your records up to date as the year progresses, all the information's already there come tax time.
- Saves you money, by recording all of your expenses as you go, you won't forget any tax deductions you can claim come tax time
- Helps you track your income and expense goals so you can see what's working and what isn't working and make changes to your business accordingly
These spreadsheets can be used if you're an Etsy seller and/or if you have an online business outside of Etsy.
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has cleared - please check your Etsy registered email address for the link to the download page.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- 54 Mistakes Etsy Sellers Make eBook: http://etsy.me/2cJIAUW
- Order form template in chevron pattern http://etsy.me/2cxqmpE or polka dot: http://etsy.me/2cAWXtH
- Catalogue template: http://etsy.me/2cqCUls
- Shop Inventory spreadsheets: http://etsy.me/2cuEymn
- Pricing spreadsheet template to work out how much you should be charging: http://etsy.me/2ckuP0l
- How to write product descriptions mini ecourse http://etsy.me/2cikK0n
- Blog planner: http://etsy.me/1jxJyEX
- Business planner (no chevrons) http://etsy.me/2cMjHKw
- Business planner (with chevrons) http://etsy.me/1MykCc4
- Finance binder (no chevrons) http://etsy.me/2ccRMRd
- Budget binder EDITABLE http://etsy.me/1NbYBhS
- Get it all printable planners: http://etsy.me/2cJWKVi
- Tax planner (EDITABLE) http://etsy.me/1OoEykU
- Direct Sales Planner (EDITABLE) http://etsy.me/1RacUE8
- How to make labels in Photoshop ecourse (can be used to make product labels, address labels or any type of label for your business) http://etsy.me/2ci3xV6
- GET IT ALL Ultimate Etsypreneur Success Bundle (ebook, ecourse, spreadsheets & planners!) http://etsy.me/2cqEgrf
I am unfortunately unable to provide after sales advice/troubleshooting on how to use Microsoft Excel or Google Docs. Basic excel skills are required. If you convo me requesting assistance I unfortunately will not be able to answer due to time constraints. There are NO REFUNDS under any circumstances, including if you do not have basic excel skills.
I accept no responsibility for errors that may be made in this spreadsheet. I am not accountant – I have created these spreadsheets based on my years of experience running an Etsy shop and online business. You are responsible for ensuring values (such as PayPal fees and tax rates relevant to your country) and formulas are correct - I recommend that you carefully check you have entered the correct vales and have not over-ridden formulas prior to using the information for taxes and financial reporting, and consultant an accountant if required.
>>>> Software requirements
- These spreadsheets were made in Excel 2016
- They should also work with earlier and later versions of Excel although I cannot guarantee this
- They should also work with earlier version of Excel although I cannot guarantee this
- They will work in numbers on a MAC
- They will work in Google Sheet which is free online: https://www.google.com/sheets/about/
I am not responsible if you are using a different software program and the files do not work. There are no refunds if these files will not work with your PC/laptop, or if you do not have basic excel skills and have problems formatting and/or using the spreadsheets.
The spreadsheets are intending for using on your computer or laptop (digital files to be used digitally), but if you wish to print the spreadsheet and file paper copies at the end of the year, this spreadsheet can be printed.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
DOWNLOADING THE FILES
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has cleared - please check your Etsy registered email address for an automatic email containing the link to the download page. If you have changed email addresses or cannot locate the email which may go to your spam/junk folder, instructions for accessing the download page are included in the 'notes from seller' on your order receipt.
(c) All About Planners https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutPlannersShop
>>> Subscribe to the blog to access the free printables library!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-BDJTp4HVRbPoApDcl59w
Graphic Design Resources Shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
Online store: https://www.allaboutplannersshop.com.au/
*** CUSTOMER REVIEWS ***
'Awesome setup thank you so much now I can be organised!!!! Xxx
'Very easy to use and helpful! Thanks!'
'Great spreadsheet for my handmade business. Very handy. Thank you'
'Fantastic set up made plugging in all of my costs and expenses really easy. Lots of room to add your own personalization and makes keeping track of my business really fast! It's very straight forward to use even without training with Excel I believe it would be very easy for a beginner to use.'
'Great business documents to help me with the financials of my business. Thanks so much!!!'
'I love just how easy this template is to use. Really helping me to keep track of my Etsy Shop'
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
2,516 shop reviews4.5 out of 5 stars
This is perfect! I love how I can set goals and see my income and expenses at a glance. The spreadsheet is an excellent tool to organize my online business.
Not what I thought. I thought I would save myself some time to purchase an excel file that would highlight recipes in which all the ingredients were available in inventory instead of write my own formulas. This is not that. I ended up having to write the formulas anyway. I was still able to use these pretty spreadsheets with added formulas that highlight recipes with all ingredients available.
Photos from reviews
GREY EDITABLE Teacher Planner Printable School Homeschool Lesson Planner Class Organization 2020 2021 Teaching Homework Calendar Diary
EDITABLE PURPLE Printable Party Planner 14 sheets PDF Chevron Party Printables Household Binder Guest List, Party Budget To Do List Schedule
Spending Stickers Weekly Expenses Planner Stickers Printable Stickers Full Box or Sidebar made for Erin Condren, Plum Paper Limelife etc.
Bill Printable Editable Rainbow Stripe Paid Bills Checklist Finance Printable - PDF - Household Binder - Money Management - Finance Set
EDITABLE List Makers Kit - Chevron Printable - PDF - Printable Planner - To Do List - Grocery list - Shopping List - Binder Cover and Spine
AU$14.00 FREE delivery