Anthony on 14 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
Absolutely amazing work. Great length, Good weight, Awesome Quality. Would recommend to anyone who wants quality equipment.
Kassiani on 16 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
Excellent quality! Poor dude was swamped but it still made its way here in a timely manner. Exactly as described :)
Rabbitpuncher on 08 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
Wow, I love this so much the quality is amazing and it looks absolutely TOUGH! Luke kept in touch through the process and his care came through with the armor. Time to go slay some monsters, thanks Luke!
Mason A. Miller-Kohler on 18 Jul, 20225 out of 5 stars
Sturdy, beautifully made and reliable communication from the creator. Definitely recommend!
TKAnthony on 09 Jul, 20225 out of 5 stars
This armor allowed me to fight against my usurper uncle and retake my title of Basileus. Thank you, noble armorer of myth and legend, for your assistance.
Andres on 30 May, 20225 out of 5 stars
Excellent quality. They provide a great grip and protection. I can't wait to test them in battle. They look and feel great
Hammer of the North has been servicing the Reenactment and Living History community for over 20 years. We specialise in custom, hand made work constructed in our very own workshop. Some of the items we make are: Swords, Knives, Axes, Lamellar Armour, Scale Armour, Armour Pieces, Vambraces, Greeves, Combat Gloves, Boots, Scabbards, Shields, Shield Boss, Modern Knives, Blacksmith Work, Quivers, Chest Fittings and Furniture, and anything you can think of. Contact us for a quote.
- We make everything to order, so we have no stock items. You will be given a estimated time of completion, which will vary depending on current trends; but could be finished early or late depending on back-log of work. We will make every effort to be on time, but sometimes material shortages, postal issues or things outside of our control can happen. Please be patient if this occurs, as HOTN is a one man operation.
- Orders can be subject to the availability of materials, which can often be delayed. In regards to knife handle materials (and other non-specified colours etc.), we will use the best stock we have on hand at the time. This can sometime vary from pictures used on the page to advertise the item. If you have a specific requirement for your order, then please include it in the notes during the sale and we will do everything we can to match it.
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: