Announcement Pretty textile wall hangings, décor, project bags, and sewing accessories. Each piece has been lovingly handmade stitch by stitch. Each piece has been crafted to bring joy and sweetness to your day.
Pretty textile wall hangings, décor, project bags, and sewing accessories. Each piece has been lovingly handmade stitch by stitch. Each piece has been crafted to bring joy and sweetness to your day.
Maree on 26 Dec, 20215 out of 5 stars
Lovely handmade Christmas decorations, very happy with them, thank you!
Tonya on 30 Nov, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely stunning hand stitched EPP stars, super quick postage thank you
Fiona on 12 Nov, 20215 out of 5 stars
I purchased the hexie wall hanging. I must say it is absolutely gorgeous! Packaged beautifully and arrived so quickly. Thrilled with it! Rgds Fiona😊
nanoufr on 09 Mar, 20195 out of 5 stars
Lovely item and perfect communication with the seller. Thank you so much.
AnneN on 28 Feb, 20195 out of 5 stars
I can't wait to get started on my next project! Thanks so much!
Heidee on 28 Nov, 20185 out of 5 stars
The only place I’ve been able to get 1/2” diamonds! Thank you x
bmr35 on 31 Oct, 20185 out of 5 stars
Looking forward to using these. They are so tiny!
Nancy K. on 30 Jun, 20185 out of 5 stars
Awesome and it’s nice to have them precut!
Dianne on 26 Apr, 20185 out of 5 stars
Very personalized seller experience. Exactly as described.
Creating Sweetness and Joy...Stitch by Stitch
Hello and welcome to my shop full of sweetly made décor and accessories, lovingly handmade Stitch by Stitch.
My name is Miss Leela and its a joy to invite you into my little world. Being creative is my passion & I enjoy expressing my creativity through fabric and thread. In particular I enjoy English Paper Piecing, a traditional form of Patchwork that is completely hand sewn. I enjoy the intricate nature of my craft, working with my hands & creating something beautiful and unique.
I have a great love of tea & firmly believe that a cup of tea can make anything better! I also enjoy spending time in my garden, reading and doing craft with my children.
I live in the beautiful Blue Mountains with my Hubby & two children, as well as a close circle of family & friends who surround us. They all help to keep me positive & motivated with my crafty pursuits.
I worked as an Interior Designer for 15 years and have a great love for home decorating and styling. My design skills and principles still inform my craft to this day. Many of the tessellating patterns that can be found in design, such as mosaic tiles, wallpapers etc. can be translated to patchwork and embroidery.
I love incorporating handmade décor in to the home. I am currently exploring a simpler lifestyle, and I have embarked on a journey, turning our home and garden into a cozy and inviting sanctuary, full of second hand finds and handcrafted items.
I am passionate about handmade and keeping traditional Artisan Crafts alive. I am involved in an Artisan Shop business in the Blue Mountains Makers where we stock predominately local handmade products. I also seek to inspire and be inspired the amazing Slow Stitching Community on social media.
You can follow my creative journey on my blog and social media all linked below.
If you're interested in English Paper Piecing you can head to my website The Maker's Stash also linked below.
Thank you for stopping by & I hope to see you again soon!
Miss Leela x
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
• Items must be returned in the original condition you received them including the original packaging. You are responsible for the cost of the delivery to return the item to me. No refund or exchange will be given until the original item has been returned to Miss Leela.
• Shipping fees will not be refunded.
• Any purchases that arrive damaged due to our postage carrier must be reported immediately after receipt & returned to Miss Leela. In this instance we will replace the item & return it at no cost to you with our sincere apologies.
– Custom Orders
• Custom made orders are NON REFUNDABLE.
• Prices do not include shipping.
• I accept payments via PayPal or credit card.
• Custom orders are to be paid for upfront & in full before any work is undertaken.
• Orders are shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
• I use Australia Post to ship all of my items. Items with a value of $50 or more will be shipped by registered post. These items will require signature on delivery.
• Shipping costs include postage, packaging & handling.
• Customers/buyers are responsible for any/all duties & customs charges that may be incurred.
• All items are gift wrapped & labelled with the Miss Leela brand. Some items include a Certificate of Authenticity which will also be included in the packaging. All items are packaged with protective materials to ensure their safe arrival.
– Custom Orders
• Shipping details for custom orders will be confirmed once the order has been processed. Shipping details to be confirmed prior to or at the time of purchase.
Additional policies and FAQs
• I can do Custom Orders. Please contact me directly should you like to discuss an idea for a custom order. A ‘Custom Order Listing’ will be created for you once the details of the order are confirmed.
• I do not currently accept consignment contracts or wholesale orders.
• Please note that the items in my shop have all been created by hand & due to the intricate nature of the pieces they can be quite time consuming. Many hours, love & care go into each piece. I have worked very hard at listing the items for sale with what I believe to be a fair price.
• All designs, images & words in the Miss Leela Etsy shop are my own. Should you wish to share any of my designs, images, or words with your blog/website followers please contact me directly via an Etsy Conversation or my direct email at miss.leela [!at] bigpond.com. I love that I may have inspired you with my work here, but please respect the fact that it is all handmade & I have put a lot of time & creative energy in creating my pieces. I am happy for my work to be posted on your blog or website so long as you credit me ‘Miss Leela’ as the maker/designer & provide a link back to my website www.missleela.com.au or my Etsy Shop. Please also ensure that you email me a link of your post so that I can discover more about your website or blog.