MollyCoombsMarr is taking a short break
5 out of 5 stars
Super beautiful, I reach for them all the time. Marvellous earrings, thank you!
5 out of 5 stars
Beautiful statement earrings. They are light to wear all day. They liven up my work outfits and I've worn them to a couple of shows. Thanks!
5 out of 5 stars
These go with everything. Many friends and strangers stop to comment on them and even led to a woman telling me her life's story on a bus because she thought they were so colourful and lovely. Thanks!
Georgia on 14 Jun, 20195 out of 5 stars
Lovely lightweight hugh quality earrings, thank you.
Alana on 11 Jun, 20195 out of 5 stars
These are so cute and the colours are amazing! Really light and easy to wear. Adore them!
Emily on 29 May, 20195 out of 5 stars
Beautiful earrings, love them! Thank you!
Monica on 26 May, 20194 out of 5 stars
Very cute statement earrings. Only critique is that the birds are quite different in their thicknesses (the thin one quite “bendy” also, and doesn’t feel as sturdy?). I understand they are handmade and to expect variation but I don’t think they were matched particularly well.
Georgia on 25 May, 20195 out of 5 stars
Excellent quality and very lightweight. Love them!
About the Designer
Molly Coombs Marr is a jewellery designer-maker and Australiana enthusiast. Her love of this sunburnt country started young when her parents surrounded her and her sisters with all things Mem Fox, Gumnut Babies, Ken Done and fairy-bread. She's now channelled her experiences towards hand-making jewellery inspired by her favourite parts of Australia.
The collection of Australiana jewellery ranges from unique and quirky native flora and fauna, to classic Aussie childhood snacks. Each handmade piece is influenced by Molly's love of sculpture, wearable art, the breathtaking Australian landscape, and the iconic, bold and bright Australiana movement of the 80s and 90s pioneered by great Australian artists like Ken Done, Jenny Kee, Linda Jackson and Reg Mombassa.
Coinciding with a contemporary rebirth of this movement Molly's aim is to encourage people to embrace and explore the true Australian experience and make daggy 'Kath and Kim style' fashionable once again.
Molly Coombs Marr
Owner, Designer, Creator
Molly is a jewellery designer-maker and Australiana enthusiast who's love for bold, wearable art led her to design and hand-make jewellery inspired by her favourite parts of Australia. Website: www.mollycoombsmarr.com Instagram: @mollycm
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
I don't accept returns or exchanges
Returns and exchange details
Due to the fragility of the handmade pieces from this shop and for hygiene purposes, we do not accept returns as the process of returning these items in the post could be damaging.
Please be 100% certain before purchasing and do not hesitate to ask any questions about an item before doing so.
Despite all of this, we want you to enjoy your purchases as much as possible, so if there are any major flaws we will do our best to replace or repair your purchase.
Local delivery by Australia Post will take approximately 2–5 business days for standard shipping and 1–3 business days for express shipping. Tracking included on all Australian deliveries.
International delivery rates and times vary. Please contact me prior to purchase if you would like tracked or insured delivery. Please be aware that this can be expensive.
The information you provide us may be used for the following purposes:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I believe that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
If you want to access the personal information I hold about you, or believe that the personal information I hold about you is not correct, complete or current, you can contact us in writing to request access or updates to this information. I’ll respond to your request within a reasonable time frame (subject to any applicable law).
- Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict or delete: You may have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object: You can object to our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and object to receiving marketing information from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain: If you reside in the European Union and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have) you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy (including questions about how I handle your personal information), please contact us in writing. I do our best to work with our customers to resolve any and all issues as appropriate. Where I’m unable to resolve a complaint, you may choose to refer it to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
For the purposes of European Union data protection law, Molly Coombs Marr is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, email me at hello [!at] mollycoombsmarr.com