Find something you love
There's so much more for you to discover
Learn More About Memorabilia
Memorabilia is a blanket term for collectibles with sentimental value, typically attached to an event, place, or person. Displaying and collecting memorabilia allows you to showcase your passions. Here are a few of the types of memorabilia you’ll find from sellers on Etsy:
- Sports: Sports memorabilia is a great way to display pride for your favorite teams. Collect jerseys, baseballs, posters, or trading cards, and root, root, root for the home team.
- Music: Music memorabilia includes items like posters, guitar picks, setlists, and photographs. Audiophiles from punk to post-modern can happily display their favorite pieces of music history.
- Hollywood: Hollywood memorabilia includes reel cases, costumes, promotional items, and props used throughout cinematic history. Browse shops on Etsy for movie memorabilia of the silent era, cult classics, and everything in between.
- Novelty: Novelty collectibles include everything from old advertisements and political campaign items to comic book samplers and retro beer memorabilia.
- Vintage: Vintage memorabilia reminds you of a special moment in time, creates a unique aesthetic, and adds a touch of history to your space. From makeup to whimsical decorative elements, vintage memorabilia is one-of-a-kind.
A piece of memorabilia makes for a truly unforgettable gift. Give someone that rookie baseball card they've been missing from their collection for a memorable birthday gift. Snag a set of vintage posters from your partner’s favorite music venue. Add the finishing touch to your best friend’s costume for their first-ever cosplay convention with memorabilia made to match their character.
A collection of curated memorabilia makes a space uniquely you and provides endless opportunities for shared stories or intimate walks down memory lane. Here are some suggestions for making the most of your memorabilia display:
- Place everyday items on dramatic display. A vintage baseball placed on a simple pedestal tells an intriguing story.
- Keep memorabilia from competing with other design elements. Don’t choose a room with busy wallpaper and a lot of existing artwork to create your display.
- Add focus lighting for the items you want to really stand out. Test lighting options with a flashlight to find the best setting for your piece.
- If your items are valuable or extremely personal, consider a glass display case. The case protects your items from damage while still allowing you to admire them.
- Keep breakables up high and secure—especially if you’ve got little ones. Ensure your delicate and intricate memorabilia is safe from curious hands.
From the items that round out your collection to the pedestals and pillars that showcase them, Etsy sellers have everything you need to make lasting memories come alive with memorabilia.