Find something you love
There's so much more for you to discover
Learn More About Food & Insulated Bags
An insulated bag keeps your hot food hot and your cold food cold. Not only is this good for your food enjoyment but it keeps your food fresh, as well. Insulated food bags are essential if you want to pack a meal for later in the day. Going to work? Sending your child off to school? Heading on a hike? Pack your insulated food bag and enjoy your meal whenever you’d like.
While a brown paper bag does the job just fine, there are so many perks to using a reusable lunch bag. Many lunch bags include insulation to keep your food fresh longer. They’re often made with easy-to-clean materials to contain messes if you experience a dreaded yogurt leak. On rainy days, you’ll have zero stress about your food getting soggy or your bag falling apart on you. Then there’s the style options—a lunch bag can bring as much personality to your lunch as you’d like. Children who pack a lunch to school love kids’ insulated lunch bags with fun designs. For adults, add a bit of class to your daily eating, or stand out with a cute insulated lunch bag of your own. There are all kinds of styles to choose from, from classic lunch sacks to bags with handles or straps for easy carrying. You can even find personalized food bags to really set yourself, or your child, apart.
Food bags go beyond just your daily lunch carriers. Shops on Etsy have bags for all sorts of food storage or transport needs. Here are some food bag options to add convenience, organization, and style to your food storage experience:
- Snack and sandwich bags: You may not always need a full-sized lunch bag. For smaller snacks, consider a snack bag or sandwich bag. These are especially great for smaller kids with lighter appetites. Sellers on Etsy offer snack and sandwich bags in lots of fun designs, featuring animals, sports, and novelty prints that kids are sure to love.
- Food storage bags: Keep foods fresh longer with household food storage bags. For bulk foods, like rice or flour, browse bulk food bags. There are also silicone food bags of all sizes that help to keep your fridge clean and organized, and hanging options can be a great way of storing food with limited clutter.
- Drink bags: Larger food bags often have room for a drink, some even providing a specific pouch for one. Sometimes though, you want a way of just carrying your beverage. A handled drink bag makes for a great way to carry a bottle of wine, beer, or soda. Refillable drink pouches limit waste and can be personalized to make beverages fun for kids or events like bridal showers. Check out bota bags and canteens for a rugged, outdoorsy look.
- Food tote bags: Prefer the look of a classic tote? If your food doesn’t need heavy insulation, then totes are a great option. They’re also great for carrying groceries home, and sellers on Etsy have tons of designs to choose from.
- Utensil bags: For meals that require cutlery, consider a cutlery bag or pouch. These smaller-sized pouches keep your utensils organized and clean when not in use.
- Bread bags: Whether baking your own loafs or buying from the store, a bread bag will help keep your bread fresh longer. Don’t lose that crisp crust or fluffy inside when you can opt to use a bread bag instead.