Find something you love
There's so much more for you to discover
Learn More About Men's Jackets & Coats
Whether you’re looking for a lightweight jacket or something a little warmer, Etsy shops sell a wide variety of handcrafted and vintage men’s jackets. Here are some popular types to choose from.
- Bomber jacket: Inspired by the classic WWI aviator jacket, a bomber jacket typically fits tightly at the waist with a zipper and pockets at the front. For a traditional look, go for a leather bomber jacket lined with faux fur—or go for a modern look with a satin bomber jacket.
- Trucker jacket: This rugged jacket is short in length with double-breasted pockets and buttons up the front. A trucker jacket is commonly made from denim but can also be found in suede, cotton, and other fabrics.
- Denim jacket: A denim jacket is a versatile wardrobe staple, perfect for casual looks. And you don't have to stick with the classic blue. They come in many styles and colors, including black, gray, and other shades.
- Hooded jacket: On rainy, windy, or snowy days, a hooded jacket is a must-have item to protect you from the elements. Go for a cozy long jacket or opt for a casual waist-length puffer or rain jacket.
- Fleece jacket: Fleece jackets are cozy, soft, and stylish. Wear them as an outer layer on brisk morning walks or as an alternative to a sweater or cardigan when the temperature drops below freezing.
- Track jacket: With soft ribbed cuffs, a waistband, and a zip-up front, a track jacket is a great layering piece, whether you’re going for a jog or a casual stroll.
- Parka jacket: Made for that wintery weather, the parka jacket features synthetic or down insulation and is often made with a soft fur-lined (or faux fur-lined) hood. This warm jacket typically hits around hip-length or longer.
From stylish peacoats to formal overcoats, you can find men’s coats in all sorts of styles and sizes from shops on Etsy. Here are a few popular types.
- Peacoat: This classic double-breasted, large buttoned overcoat is designed for style and warmth. Peacoats are typically made from densely woven wool to keep you warm.
- Overcoat: As its name suggests, the overcoat is designed to be worn over your clothing. This stylish winter coat for men finishes your outfit while adding an extra layer of warmth and sophistication.
- Trench coat: With its waist belt, large lapels, and double-breasted heavy-duty construction, a trench coat offers a much-needed layer of protection from the rain.
- Duster coat: Long and loose, a duster is an ankle length coat that can be dressed up or down.
- Chesterfield coat: Perfect for formal events, a Chesterfield coat is knee length and traditionally features a velvet half-collar.
Etsy shops sell handmade and vintage men's jackets and coats for every season. Whether you’re going to work, a date, or an event, here are some tips for styling jackets and coats all year long.
Winter: Wear a long overcoat over a suit to keep you warm while commuting to the office. Add a knitted scarf for a pop of color and extra warmth. On snowy days, stay toasty warm with a men’s winter jacket like an insulated puffer or parka jacket over dark jeans, boots, and a cozy sweater or fleece jacket.
Fall: Top a button-down shirt and khakis with a peacoat for a put-together office look. Or add a leather bomber jacket to ripped jeans, a dark T-shirt, and sneakers for a more laid-back weekend style. For a more post-modern look, consider futuristic men’s coat with all-black clothing and boots.
Spring and Summer: To keep your office attire dry during rainy spring commutes, throw on a stylish trench coat. Or pair a denim trucker jacket with jeans and hightops for a breezy, casual vibe—perfect for spring weather or evenings at summer concerts.