There's so much more for you to discover
Related to Wedding Table Decor
Learn More About Wedding Table Decor
Wedding table decorations include everything from table runners and napkins to centerpieces and floral arrangements. If you or someone you love is tying the knot in the near future, know that planning the decor is truly one of the most enjoyable parts of this once-in-a-lifetime event. It’s the opportunity for you to highlight your wedding theme, display your color palette, and exercise your creative muscles.
The guests at your wedding reception are going to be spending a good portion of their evening at their tables, so you’ll want them to be treated with a lovely tablescape. Use colors that accent the rest of your wedding decor, and put the ambient lighting, scents, and music to work in your favor.
Once you have the environment tailored to your aesthetic, personalize your tables with carefully crafted wedding table numbers gorgeous wedding-themed napkins, deliciously scented wedding candles, and other carefully chosen adornments.
With all the types of wedding decorations available, where do you begin? A white tablecloth creates a blank canvas for wedding table decor, or opt for a bold shade to show your personality and chosen colors. From there, flourish your wedding tables with items that complement your other design choices. Perhaps you prefer more rustic wedding table decorations, or maybe you’ve gone with an ultra-modern vibe. No matter your style, here are a few decoration types to include:
- Wedding table place cards are perfect for greeting your guests when they sit down.
- Wedding table napkins are eye-catching finishing touches that add beauty to any wedding table.
- Wedding table centerpieces stand out from the rest of the decorations and pull everything together.
- Wedding table candles help set the ambiance and add a delicate aroma.
- Wedding table flowers are a staple at any wedding and let you demonstrate your creative side to your guests.