Crochet Patterns eBook: More in the Ocean - Interlocking (Locked Filet Mesh / LFM) and Overlay Mosaic; written instructions and charts
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
This is a digital file, not a finished project.
These ocean-themed blankets are the perfect size for a baby blanket! Or, you can join the squares to create an adult-sized blanket!
**You will receive one file containing:**
- the interlocking line-by-line instructions
- an unmarked one-page chart (121 x 121)
**And another file containing;**
- the overlay mosaic line-by-line instructions (including instructions for an envelope border)
- a multi-page chart (121 x 121) marked with X's for mosaic crochet
There is one file with ALL the interlocking patterns and another file with ALL the mosaic patterns.
The Locked Filet Mesh (LFM) interlocking crochet method uses only chain spaces and double crochets to create a mesh; two colors are worked alternately which creates the pattern.
Mosaic crochet uses single crochet and double crochet stitches. The double crochet stitches cover some of the other color's single crochet stitches to create the design. My patterns instruct you to cut your yarn at the end of each row. The back is striped but often gives a faint impression of the pattern on the front (sort of like illusion knitting).
I have YouTube tutorials available for both crochet methods! Follow this link to get to my YouTube channel and find my other social links: linktr.ee/LFMandMosaic
FOR EACH SQUARE:
**For Interlocking Crochet, You Will Need**
- Worsted Weight Yarn (1050-1075 yards)
- Main Color (MC) – 525 yards plus 25 yards for optional SC border
- Accent Color (AC) – 525 yards
- Crochet hook: 4.5 mm (US7)
- Stitch marker
- Gauge: 16 stitches x 8 rows in one color = 4” square
**For Mosaic Crochet, You Will Need**
- Worsted Weight Yarn (1170-1370 yards)
- Main Color (MC) – 585 yards
- Coordinating Color (CC) – 585 yards
- Plus 200 yards for optional envelope border
- Crochet hook: 4.5 mm (US7)
- Gauge: 16 stitches x 16 rows = 4" square
©️ 2021 Ashlee Brotzell.
All rights reserved. This publication is protected under federal copyright laws. Reproduction or distribution, in whole or in part, in any medium, is strictly prohibited.
What does this mean?
This is an original pattern by Ashlee Brotzell. You may not copy, reproduce, sell, or share any part of it whether for profit or not. This includes, but is not limited to, the written pattern, the chart, and the photos. No translations or video tutorials are allowed.
Sales of your finished items are, of course, unrestricted (and I wish you all the best!). I appreciate credit given to the designer when possible but it is not a requirement. You may tag me @AshleesLint or direct people to my website www.ashleeslint.com
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
252 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Haven't finished it yet, but it's a very fun and easy pattern! It's easy to understand for those that are new to mosaic/interlocking crochet.
I absolutely love this. Instructions clear.
Loving this pattern. I'm enjoying making it so far
Photos from reviews