Forever Be My Always - Interlocking (Locked Filet Mesh / LFM) and Overlay Mosaic Crochet Patterns; written instructions and charts
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
The cursive quote on this blanket says, “you will forever be my always” next to two rings on a cross. This romantic blanket comes with right- and left-handed instructions. Lefties don't need to read each line backwards to get a legible blanket!
The overlay mosaic version of this pattern has been adjusted from the interlocking style so that the mesh dots are removed. This adjustment also requires a different gauge.
**You will receive one file containing:**
- written line-by-line instructions using the interlocking crochet technique, for right- and left-handed crocheters
- a one-page chart (261 x 181)
**And another file containing:**
- written line-by-line instructions for the overlay mosaic crochet technique, for right- and left-handed crocheters
- a multi-page chart marked with X's
The Locked Filet Mesh (LFM) interlocking crochet method uses only chain spaces and double crochets to create a mesh; two colors are worked alternately which creates the pattern.
Overlay mosaic crochet is single and double crochet stitches. The double crochet stitches cover some of the other color's single crochet stitches to create the design. My patterns instruct you to cut your yarn at the end of each row. The back is striped but often gives a faint impression of the pattern on the front (sort of like illusion knitting).
I have YouTube tutorials available for both crochet methods! Follow this link to get to my YouTube channel and find my other social links: linktr.ee/LFMandMosaic
**Interlocking Crochet Details**
- Finished size: 65" x 45" / 166cm x 115cm
- Worsted Weight Yarn (3320-3395 yards)
- Main Color (MC) – 1660 yards plus 75 yards for optional SC border
- Accent Color (AC) – 1660 yards
- Crochet hook: 4.5 mm (US7)
- Stitch marker
- Gauge: 16 stitches x 8 rows in one color = 4” square
**Mosaic Crochet Details**
- Finished size: 70" x 52" / 177cm x 131cm
- Worsted Weight Yarn (4125-4725 yards)
- Main Color (MC) – 1375 yards (black)
- Coordinating Color (CC) – 2750 yards (pink)
- Plus, 600 yards for optional envelope border
- Crochet hook: 5 mm (H-8)
- Gauge: 14 sc stitches x 15 rows = 4" square
©️ 2021 Ashlee Brotzell.
All rights reserved. This publication is protected under federal copyright laws. Reproduction or distribution, in whole or in part, in any medium, is strictly prohibited.
What does this mean?
This is an original pattern by Ashlee Brotzell. You may not copy, reproduce, sell, or share any part of it whether for profit or not. This includes, but is not limited to, the written pattern, the chart, and the photos. No translations or video tutorials are allowed.
Sales of your finished items are, of course, unrestricted (and I wish you all the best!). I appreciate credit given to the designer when possible but it is not a requirement. You may tag me @AshleesLint or direct people to my website www.ashleeslint.com
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
309 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Come on! It's another Ashlee pattern, so of course it's a masterpiece!
What a great pattern! Especially since everyone on my husband's side has to do with trucks.
very very nice well described
I'm in love with this pattern and mosaic crochet. Just started and I know it's going to take awhile but this one is for me! Post pics when done
Photos from reviews