Medical Staff, Caduceus Crochet Blanket Pattern - Interlocking (Locked Filet Mesh / LFM) and Overlay Mosaic; written instructions and chart
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
I drew this last year as part of a custom pattern for someone and meant to release this part to the public sooner but better late than never, right? My website about this pattern: https://ashleeslint.com/?p=4804
**You will receive one file containing:**
- the interlocking line-by-line instructions
- an unmarked one-page chart (217 x 221)
**And another file containing;**
- the overlay mosaic line-by-line instructions (including instructions for an envelope border)
- a multi-page chart (213 x 217) marked with X's for mosaic crochet
The Locked Filet Mesh (LFM) interlocking crochet method uses only chain spaces and double crochets to create a mesh; two colors are worked alternately which creates the pattern.
Mosaic crochet uses single crochet and double crochet stitches. The double crochet stitches cover some of the other color's single crochet stitches to create the design. My patterns instruct you to cut your yarn at the end of each row. The back is striped but often gives a faint impression of the pattern on the front (sort of like illusion knitting).
I have YouTube tutorials available for both crochet methods! Follow this link to get to my YouTube channel and find my other social links: linktr.ee/LFMandMosaic
**For Interlocking Crochet**
- Finished size 54" x 55" / 138cm x 140cm
- Crochet hook: 4.5 mm (US7)
- Stitch marker
- Gauge: 16 stitches x 8 rows in one color = 4” square
- Worsted Weight Yarn (3360-3435 yards total)
- Main Color (MC) – 1680 yards plus 75 yards for optional SC border
- Accent Color (AC) – 1680 yards
**For Mosaic Crochet, You Will Need**
- Finished size 57" x 62" / 144cm x 157cm
- Crochet hook: 5 mm (H-8)
- Gauge: 14 stitches x 15 rows = 4" square
- Worsted Weight Yarn (4475-5075 yards total)
- Main Color (MC) – 1450 yards
- Contrasting Color (CC) – 3025 yards
- Plus 600 yards for optional envelope border
©️ 2021 Ashlee Brotzell.
All rights reserved. This publication is protected under federal copyright laws. Reproduction or distribution, in whole or in part, in any medium, is strictly prohibited.
What does this mean?
This is an original pattern by Ashlee Brotzell. You may not copy, reproduce, sell, or share any part of it whether for profit or not. This includes, but is not limited to, the written pattern, the chart, and the photos. No translations or video tutorials are allowed.
Sales of your finished items are, of course, unrestricted (and I wish you all the best!). I appreciate credit given to the designer when possible but it is not a requirement. You may tag me @AshleesLint or direct people to my website www.ashleeslint.com
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
309 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I have visiting nurses in our apartment that is above our garage this is perfect for that apartment
Come on! It's another Ashlee pattern, so of course it's a masterpiece!
What a great pattern! Especially since everyone on my husband's side has to do with trucks.
Photos from reviews