Warm Wishes (Gingerbread) - Locked Filet Mesh (Interlocking) and Mosaic Crochet Throw Blanket Pattern: Finished size 45" x 45"
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
This is a digital file, not a finished product.
It is starting to get chilly outside! My daughter LOVES making gingerbread and we try to make it a few times a year. I hope this brings you good memories too!
**You will receive:**
- one file containing the written line-by-line instructions for interlocking crochet, a single page chart (181 x 181), and the written line-by-line instructions for mosaic crochet
- one file with a multi-page chart marked with X's for mosaic crochet
The Locked Filet Mesh (LFM) interlocking crochet method uses only chain spaces and double crochets to create a mesh; two colors are worked alternately which creates the pattern.
Mosaic crochet uses single crochet and double crochet stitches. The double crochet stitches cover some of the other color's single crochet stitches to create the design. My patterns instruct you to cut your yarn at the end of each row (overlay). The back is striped but often gives a faint impression of the pattern on the front (sort of like illusion knitting).
I have YouTube tutorials available for both crochet methods! Follow this link to get to my YouTube channel and find my other social links: https://linktr.ee/LFMandMosaic
**For Interlocking Crochet, You Will Need**
- Worsted Weight Yarn (2352 yards)
- Main Color (MC) – 1146 yards plus 50 yards for optional SC border
- Accent Color (AC) – 1146 yards
- Crochet hook: 4.5 mm (US7)
- Stitch marker
- Gauge: 16 stitches x 8 rows in one color = 4” square
Interlocking sample crocheted by Geraldine Hobbs, Right Side and Wrong Side shown.
**For Mosaic Crochet, You Will Need**
- Worsted Weight Yarn (2680 yards)
- Main Color (MC) – 1310 yards
- Coordinating Color (CC) – 1310 yards
- Plus 60 yards for optional envelope border
- Crochet hook: 4.5 mm (US7)
- Gauge: 16 stitches x 16 rows = 4" square
Chart and pattern ©Ashlee Brotzell 2020. US terminology used.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
130 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I asked Ashlee to make up a pattern for me of a tiger's head the size of a blanket. She exceeded my expectations to say the least because when she sent me the finished pattern it was breathtaking. What an absolutely beautiful image. I know she worked hard on this pattern for me because her attention for detail doesn't lie. Then I had to crochet it. Well I am new to interlocking style crochet but with this pattern it was made very easy for me. The pattern is all written out row by row in interlocking and mosaic crochet. And of course there is a chart but I never used it. I am very pleased with the results of this tiger blanket from this pattern so pleased that I have to make a white tiger for me!
This going to be a beautiful blanket! Looks complicated but is not hard to do. Beautiful results.
Really easy to follow pattern. love the results for my first time trying this technique. Cant wait to try more.
Haven't worked it up yet, reading the pattern seems easy. Thank you
Photos from reviews