Amethyst Purple Luxury Velvet Curtains, Custom Bedroom Curtain Panels, Rod Pocket Window Drapery
Dispatches from a small business in
These beautiful Amethyst purple luxury velvet curtains are custom made in the rod pocket or clips style and ideal for a bedroom or nursery.
- PRICE IS ONLY FOR ONE SINGLE PANEL IN ROD POCKET STYLE or CLIPS STYLE
***To order swatches, please click on the link https://etsy.me/2YkJjBX***
No matter the era, Velvet has always brought a luxurious look and feel to any living space. Our high-quality velvet fabric is ultra- soft and supple, in rich and vibrant colours. It’s perfect to achieve a casual vintage style elegance in your living room, family room, or bedroom.
- Colour: Amethyst Purple (More colours to choose, please check my shop at https://etsy.com/shop/patternhomes)
- Custom Made only
- Block 60% lights
- Unlined curtains (Blackout Lining can be added. Please contact us first for a quote)
- Hanging options: Rod Pocket, Cartridge Pleat, Grommet Top, Pinch Pleat, Clips style and Back Tab Top style (The listed prices and sizes are only for Rod Pocket or Clips style finish, if you would like to have in any of the other styles, prices might vary. Please contact us for a quote first with your window’s width and hanging length)
- Measurement: please refer to the Dos & Don’ts of Hanging Curtains picture to measure your width and length. For a general rule, The Combined Width of the Panels should be 2 to 2.5 Times Window Width! (Cartridge Pleat and Pinch Pleat are highly recommend for 2.5 times window width)
- Sizes: Please choose your size from the dropdown menu. (Price will vary by sizes)
- Care Instructions: Spot clean only. Iron on reverse side, low.
Our products are specially custom made to order for each customer, therefore they can NOT be refunded or exchanged. If you have any problems with your order, please do contact us and we will do our best to help.
NOTE: Due to variations in computer screens, we cannot guarantee that colours shown here are truly representative of our products. We can offer you up to 5 swatches for just $1 plus shipping.
Please read our policies and shipping times before your order. We do ship globally, but please check with us for the prices and shipping times. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
We appreciate all our customers for supporting our shop, and wish you to have a fun and pleasant shopping experience. If you have any questions, please contact us via the contact seller button.
There was a problem calculating your postage. Please try again.
This shop had returning customers within the past 6 months.
500 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
as described and beautifully made, thank you!
Stunning! This review is for the product only, the quality is top notch. We got panels for three rooms: 2x pairs of leaf green, one pair dark blues and one pair peacock blue. Each panel is vibrant, well hemmed and just wow! We ordered some panels from West Elm same time and these are hands down superior in everyway! The only downside to the process is that we did a custom order and it was not done correctly. We ordered 8 panels, but she only made 7 and told me I confirmed incorrectly... but that doesn't even make sense... who gets 7 panels for 4 windows? Common sense says it is 8! Also, we custom ordered a special size and she told me to put it in the notes section, which I did, but she didn't send us the right size so we cannot use them. Oy!!! At least the ones that we were able to install were great!
The curtains look amazing in my office! I'm obsessed with the Sea Green colour. They are also very high quality and fit my window perfectly. My cats shredded my previous curtains but don't seem interested in these, which is what I was hoping when I bought velvet. I plan to buy more curtains from this seller for my front window.
After just not being able to find what I wanted in any store that was the right color, right length, right material, right price, etc, I decided to go the custom route. Shirley’s pricing bwas reasonable and she is super responsive! She always got back to me within an hour or two which was great. She did a custom length for me, which I appreciated and my first set came way sooner than I expected! I was so excited and pleasantly surprised by this. I ordered a second matching set for my other identical bedroom window and they should be here any day, also shipped way ahead of schedule :) The stitch work is flawless and her hem is gorgeous. These curtains definitely look quality and expensive and feel luxurious. Even my boyfriend keeps mentioning how much he likes them!
Photos from reviews