CROCHET PATTERN Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Rug
Digital file type(s): 3 PDF
Elephants are the cutest animals ever! Their curved trunks remind me of hooks and inspire me to crochet. The combination of texture, lace and chunkiness makes this rug a conversation piece, which will bring your home to life. Let your creativity shine and make the ears one of a kind by changing colors frequently in any round you like. This is a great project for using up your yarn leftovers. The pattern is for a solid color elephant rug, written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes crochet diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. I hope you will enjoy making your Josefina and Jeffery from this pattern as much as I enjoyed designing it.
FORMAT & LANGUAGES:
• English, German (Deutsch), Danish (Dansk)
• PDF, 20-21 pages and 6.5-15 MB (depending on the language)
CROCHET LEVEL & SKILLS:
• Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, shell, popcorn, picot, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 9 dc X 4.5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 9 mm (M/N) hook & THREE strands of yarn. The gauge is not critical for this item. Your finished size & the amount of yarn may vary depending on the materials used & your tension.
SIZE: Approximately 46” (116.8 cm) vertically including trunk & 65” (165 cm) horizontally. Your finished size may vary slightly depending on the materials used & your tension.
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
• Red Heart Super Saver Yarn; Weight category: 4 / Medium / Worsted; Qty: 8 skeins (2900 yd / 2600 m) of Grey Heather or Gray; 1 skeins of Light Raspberry or any other color - optional for bow; a small amount of Black & White
• Tapestry needle
• Stitch markers
• Blocking board or interlocking play mat
• Spray bottle
• Non-slip liner (optional)
• Crochet hooks: 5.5 mm (I) & 9 mm (M/N)
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2015-2021 © IraRott Inc.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
5,536 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Easy to follow pattern. So adorable! Love the way it turned out! I used 2 strands of cotton yarn. It’s one of my favorite patterns!
I haven’t finished stitching it together yet, but I’m very pleased with the way it turned out! Kudos to you for the very clear instructions that made this much easier than it looks! I can’t wait to start the lovey and pillow.
This pattern is so well written out that it is very easy to follow! I will definitely be a repeat customer of their patterns!!!
Love this pattern and it came together so well
Photos from reviews