Order today to get by
Etsy offsets carbon emissions for all orders
There was a problem calculating your postage. Please try again.
Conceptually derived from "The Treachery Of Images" (or "This Is Not A Pipe") painting by surrealist painter René Magritte, this shirt does not actually say anything.
Just as an image of a pipe (or the word "pipe") is not the same as an actual pipe, words or a slogan printed on a shirt is not the same as an actual opinion. Whoo, mind blown.
Presented in French, just like Magritte's original painting, because ooh la la. Using recursive images of the shirt itself to represent the "opinion" on the shirt — parfait.
Other shirt types available. Please browse my store for the illusion of choice.
Our manufacturer gets the joke:
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
0 shop reviews0 out of 5 stars
Ninja Bear Vs. The Roving Bandit Gang of Nihilists! - Bella + Canvas 3001 Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
I Like My Men How I Like My Coffee — Exotic, Rich, And Ethically-Sourced! - Gildan 64000 Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
I Like My Men How I Like My Coffee — Exotic, Rich, And Ethically-Sourced! - Bella + Canvas 3001 Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt