The Atlantic Provinces - Sights of Canada Activity and Colouring Books for Children and Adults
Dispatches from a small business in
Hello Armchair Adventurer! This book is your personal tour guide through the history, geography, art, flora, fauna and events in the beautiful maritime provinces of New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island! Your guided tour will take you through exploring the stunning countryside and seaside of what makes these provinces so unique! Enjoy your trip through:
- The amazing high tides lapping the Hopewell Rocks and the seals and ocean creatures that inhabit them
- First Nations history and culture
- The diverse birds including the Cardinals and the Parrots of the Atlantic
- Iceberg Alley, the historic arrival of the Vikings and colorful Jelly Bean Row in St. John’s, Newfoundland
- World famous Peggy’s Cove, plus The Bluenose Schooner and the historic Halifax Harbour Fort (The Citadel)
- Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, National Historic District, winner of the Communities in Bloom most beautiful small town in Canada
- Plus the captivating Anne of Green Gables, Confederation Bridge and a stop at the beach!
- Plus much, much more!
Enjoy your journey, Armchair Adventurer while you create a colourful Canada!
About Sights of Canada:
The six SIGHTS OF CANADA book series are unique travel, journaling and activity books about CANADA created by a local Canadian artist who’s passionate about adventure & learning! They take the reader on an experiential journey throughout the noteworthy places and attractions in each of the provinces. Along the way, “stopping” to learn about the flora, the fauna, special events and historic sights unique to that area.
As a SIGHTS OF CANADA “Armchair Adventurer”, you can journal, doodle, draw, and colour while you learn, making yours a most special and personal keepsake. Challenge yourself with the word search & crossword puzzles, enjoy the stories and poetry, sudoku, thoughts for the day and other interesting juicy tidbits about each region. These artist-created books are NOT just colouring books with images of Canada…they are unique learning tools and experiential guides for the “armchair adventurer” and road warrior, alike!
So hop aboard to begin your journey by exploring the map of the province/territory, the official flower and the provincial flag. We can’t wait to show you the SIGHTS OF CANADA!
There was a problem calculating your postage. Please try again.
0 shop reviews0 out of 5 stars
British Columbia & Northern Regions - Sights of Canada Activity and Colouring Books for Children and Adults
The Canadian Rockies - Sights of Canada Activity and Colouring Books for Children and Adults
The Prairie Provinces - Sights of Canada Activity and Colouring Books for Children and Adults