The Prairie Provinces - Sights of Canada Activity and Colouring Books for Children and Adults
Dispatches from a small business in
Hello Armchair Adventurer! This book is your personal tour guide through the history, geography, art, flora, fauna and events in the diverse prairie provinces of Manitoba and Saskatchewan. Your guided tour will take you to exploring:
- Manitoba’s journey takes you from Ballerina’s to Belugas with grace and poise
- Fishing the plentiful fresh waterways
- A trip to the Sunflower Festival, rodeos, fairs & exhibitions, and the stunning Carlton Trail
- Conservation at Old Hammock Marsh
- The marvel of the Northern Lights, history of the Vikings and the northern polar bears
- The unique and racy history of Moose Jaw! Then you’ll travel onto the beautiful city of Saskatoon and meet the pioneers on the prairies
- Fort Walsh, a National Historic Site of Canada and the world renown RCMP
- A tour through Saskatchewan wouldn’t be complete without a stop to enjoy some of the celebrated sports teams
- The story of the Grey Owl and his conservatory platform plus outdoor life including antelope and Sharp Tailed Grouse
- Plus so much more!
Enjoy your journey, Armchair Adventurer while you create a colourful Canada!
About Sights of Canada:
The six SIGHTS OF CANADA book series are unique travel, journaling and activity books about CANADA created by a local Canadian artist who’s passionate about adventure & learning! They take the reader on an experiential journey throughout the noteworthy places and attractions in each of the provinces. Along the way, “stopping” to learn about the flora, the fauna, special events and historic sights unique to that area.
As a SIGHTS OF CANADA “Armchair Adventurer”, you can journal, doodle, draw, and colour while you learn, making yours a most special and personal keepsake. Challenge yourself with the word search & crossword puzzles, enjoy the stories and poetry, sudoku, thoughts for the day and other interesting juicy tidbits about each region. These artist-created books are NOT just colouring books with images of Canada…they are unique learning tools and experiential guides for the “armchair adventurer” and road warrior, alike!
So hop aboard to begin your journey by exploring the map of the province/territory, the official flower and the provincial flag. We can’t wait to show you the SIGHTS OF CANADA!
There was a problem calculating your postage. Please try again.
0 shop reviews0 out of 5 stars
British Columbia & Northern Regions - Sights of Canada Activity and Colouring Books for Children and Adults
The Canadian Rockies - Sights of Canada Activity and Colouring Books for Children and Adults
The Atlantic Provinces - Sights of Canada Activity and Colouring Books for Children and Adults