Little Llama pdf Pattern
Little Llama pdf Pattern
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
♥ This is an Instant Download pdf pattern, available instantly after purchase, so you can download and print it and get started on it right away!! ♥
These adorable llamas are super sweet and can be customized in many different ways - think rainbow pom pom reigns, sparkly embroidered accents, colourful tiny tassels, jingly bells, shiny seed beads - oh-so-many possibilities!
• Perfect for Holiday gifts, craft fairs, baby showers or make as a gift or for a special someone!
• This pattern was designed with lots of options and ideas for you to get creative!
• Suitable for sewists who have a bit of experience in hand sewing, but not too hard for those who are willing to give them a try!
• Finished llamas measure about 3 inches tall.
✼ list of materials and supplies
✼ stitch guide
✼ easy to follow instructions
✼ lots of coloured photos to guide you along the way
✼ full scale pattern pieces ready for you to print and get started right away!!
• You can find felt to make your own right here in my shop:
- 100% PURE wool felt: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Gingermelon?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=13167440
- Wool blend felt: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Gingermelon?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=13300475
• This listing is for the instant download pattern for the pattern pieces and instructions only and does not include ready-made llamas, supplies or fabric and felt.
♥You are welcome to sell ready-made Gingermelon items in your own shop. Please offer GINGERMELON design credit in any written description. Thank you!♥
:: Mass production, re-sale and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is expressly prohibited. Thank you. ::
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
22,241 reviews5 out of 5 stars
These were so fun to make for Christmas ornaments for my crew! I have general knowledge of sewing, but the instructions were super clear and all the embellishments made it an absolute blast!
Instructions are super easy to follow ! I made a test Llama with some cheaper material before I used my pretty felt just to make sure I got the hang of it! I've made 3 of 4 now for my family and friends !
Such an adorable pattern! It came out so cute and was easier than I expected. Santa’s little helper llama also makes a great Christmas tree ornament!
Shelly has such a wonderful imagination!! All of her patterns have great instructions. My granddaughters and I are having lots of fun. She also wrote a book. My Felt Doll. She sells Marino wool too. Arrived all tied up with a pretty bow.💕c
Photos from reviews