Three-Letter Word Game - "One To Three " - Make Three-Letter Words
Dispatches from a small business in
Materials: lasercutter, wood, sealant, paper
Make three-letter words by connecting single letters with two-letter bigram fragments.
Fun game for all ages five and up.
Stack tiles for bonus points.
Connect multiple edges for extra points.
• 54 lasercut wooden tiles one-inch square 1/8-inch thick.
• 54 lasercut wooden tiles one-inch square 1/8-inch thick with magnetic adhesive stickers (assembly required)
• 54 lasercut magnetic tiles one-inch square as flexible thin magnets
• 54 lasercut cardstock tiles one-inch square.
Also available: Quad Links magnetic brainteaser.
Basic Quick Start:
• Shuffle the tiles upside down
• Place one tile face up between the players
• Give each player five tiles.
• Designate a score keeper.
• Players take turns connecting letters on edges of tiles to make and score words.
• Score the word by adding the bigrams’ two points
• Add bonus points (see below)
• Maintain five tiles.
There are four other ways to play:
There was a problem calculating your postage. Please try again.
179 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Great game and well built!
I thought this would be great (fairly easy) for my 93 year old, bedridden mom and tried it upon arrival, after a few hours I had to look up a hint to get started so these are serious puzzles for serious puzzlers(IMHO). I should've ordered the magnetic variety to avoid pieces getting lost in the bedding when they get knocked off the bed tray table. The way the puzzles are made appeals to the senses, they feel good and they sound good- no plastics clicking together kind of thing and look good. I'm ordering the symbols one next.
We love this game very much. We are homeschoolers and it's so helpful with vocabulary building, logic and imagination. It was delivered very fast and the seller was very nice. Thank you so much 😊
It's stunning! The box it came in is so beautiful and the communication with the seller was wonderful and thorough. Thank you so much, I'm so excited to give this as a gift (and now I think I want one for me too, ha ha).
Photos from reviews