BonnielovesBitsy is taking a short break
Sinead on 17 Nov, 20154 out of 5 stars
Posting was very quick and item was as described.
Olga on 08 Oct, 20155 out of 5 stars
Received, thank you a lot!
Linda on 24 Sep, 20155 out of 5 stars
Nice Pattern! Arrived in very good condition!!! Very pleased. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Thank you very much! :)
ANN on 22 Sep, 20155 out of 5 stars
I LOVE CLASSIC STYLES THEY LAST FORVER.
ZinniaFlower on 09 Sep, 20155 out of 5 stars
Perfect pattern - thank you
laylab on 08 Sep, 20155 out of 5 stars
It was a pleasure doing business with you!
clrodg2 on 01 Sep, 20155 out of 5 stars
Its beautiful!! And it arrived quickly & in excellent condition. Thank you so much! :)
jenwren1067 on 15 Jul, 20155 out of 5 stars
Item as described. Will buy from agian.
Platinum on 11 Jul, 20155 out of 5 stars
Very Very Kind. We love this.
Hazel on 07 Jul, 20155 out of 5 stars
Beautiful unique-styled suit! Shipped very quickly...
Who are Bonnie and Bitsy?
When I moved thousands of miles from home to join my Canadian boyfriend, I distracted myself from homesickness by helping a local cat rescue society and fostering kitties in need. Little did I know that two little furries in particular would capture my heart, and not give it back!
Bonnie, a tiny little Siamese Cross who had been abandoned on a beach in California, arrived at our house weighing less than a pound, which at 11 weeks old was half what she should have weighed. Days away from starving to death, she was unable to keep down any food. The vet diagnosed an oesophagal stricture, a rare condition impeding food flowing to the stomach, and causing regurgitation. By feeding Bonnie teaspoonfuls of liquidised food for the next 3 months (sometimes feeding her up to 16 times a day), she not only survived but thrived enough to be considered for a fatally risky operation at 6 months old (her only chance at living a prolonged life). She made it through the op and within a few months was eating everything she had never been able to: wet food, dry food, treats of all sorts, all without being sick and no longer at risk of contracting asperative pneumonia from her previously regular vomiting. Bonnie is only about the 4th cat in the world to be documented as surviving this condition, and the complicated operation she underwent. She is now a normal healthy handful of a cat, making up for the months of kittenhood where she was fighting for daily survival. And of course we just couldn't give her up after all those months of constant care, so she is now an official member of our family and loves playing chase with her big sister, Baby (a chubby Russian Blue cross), and her Scottish big brother, Wee Man (the most handsome black cat ever).
Sadly Bitsy's story had no such happy ending. Having been diagnosed with suspected FIP, a fatal and incurable feline condition, as a young kitten, we just didn't know how long cute tortie Bitsy would be with us, so made the most of it by spoiling her rotten and showering her with love at every opportunity. However, Bitsy was never happier than when she was hanging out with her kitty siblings - humans definitely came 2nd in her world! Being the youngest and tiniest in a house of 3 other bigger cats did nothing to contain Bitsy's fierce cattitude. Her favourite pastime was sidling up to one of the big cats while they slept peacefully, only to wake up and find Bitsy cuddled up to them. Bitsy made it almost to 6 months before she passed away very suddenly one evening. She still has little pieces of me and my boyfriend's heart in her paws....
So my shop is dedicated to Bitsy and Bonnie, two naughty, rascal kitties who didn't let illness get them down.
All my bags are handmade with love from me to you. I do all my sewing at home with my trusty Janome sewing machine. Having fallen in love with sewing early in 2014 after taking a cushion cover class one afternoon, I have been teaching myself to sew for 5 months now. My goal is to learn dressmaking and be able to do that for a living someday...perhaps making bespoke costumes for Beatle tribute bands...which brings me to my other passion in life, the music of The Beatles! I even have an Etsy store dedicated to handmade goods inspired by them, check out www.etsy.com/shop/IStillLoveTheBeatles for unique screenprinted t-shirts and canvas totes.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
1) Returns and/or exchanges are processed on a case-by-case-basis and are available for goods which *arrive* damaged only.
- If your purchase arrives damaged, I will ask you to take a photograph and return it to me in the original packing if at all possible. Exchanges must be returned in their original, mint condition and in their original packaging within 7 days of arrival. Exchanges that are returned in damaged condition will not be honoured.
2) Returns will not be accepted due to customs taxes, fees, or duties.
3) All return shipping fees and postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
4) Items *must* be returned in the exact condition received and when possible, in mint and re-sellable condition. If an item is returned and expected to be returned in re-sellable condition (via communication between myself and the customer) but is received damaged, not in mint condition and no longer sellable, I 'm sorry, but I cannot honour a refund.
* I generally ship within 3-5 business days of your order, though usually much sooner, and of course excluding weekends or postal holidays. I do my best to get your orders out as quickly as I can for you.
* PACKAGING: I use recycled packaging whenever possible to save on adding the cost of new packaging to the products I sell. It's also a great way to reduce unnecessary wastage! Re-use and recycle folks :) I will always use appropriate protective packaging to ensure your item arrives in tip-top order.
* SHIPPING ADDRESSES: Don't forget to double check your listed mailing address. If your address in your Etsy OR your PayPal profile is incorrect, please let me know ASAP and I will make sure that your order is shipped to your best and most recent address. If your PayPal and Etsy address do not match, I will ship your purchases to your ETSY invoice address as the default, provided at the time of purchase, unless you let me know otherwise.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES (TAKEN FROM CANADA POST WEBSITE)
* Unless otherwise requested, I ship via Canada Post.
* All items are sent using AIRMAIL (non-tracked). Here are some estimated times, (taken from the Canada Post website):
Small Packet via Canada Post airmail:
Within Canada: 3-5 business days
To US: 5-8 business days
To UK/Europe: 6-10 business days
To Rest of World: 6-10 business days
HOWEVER, IF you are willing to pay more for your postage, (for tracked or priority post), please contact me BEFORE PURCHASE.
International customers are responsible for any and/or all Customs fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping and purchasing to their respective countries, should they be assessed. Most country's Customs agencies open and/or assess fees to a random selection of packages. Any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery would be at the discretion of your country's tax regulations. I have no way of calculating how much these fees would be, should they occur, and I am not responsible for those charges. For any additional information please refer to your local customs agency.