Anne on 14 Dec, 20195 out of 5 stars
I already owned these earrings and my dog chewed one up so I was very happy to be able to replace them. I love them and wear them regularly. They look great with a lot of things and are lightweight and comfortable to wear. Thanks!
Anne on 30 May, 20194 out of 5 stars
I really like these earrings but one of the gold hoops kept falling off when I wore them. Luckily, I found it every time. So I wouldn’t lose it, I had to stop wearing them until I got pliers and could tighten the hook to secure the hoop. They are fine to wear now and look great. I really like the size and mix of black leather and gold hoop.
Reighan on 30 May, 20195 out of 5 stars
My mother lovvvves it! Said it is so beautiful! Yay I am happy! Thank you!
Anne on 16 May, 20195 out of 5 stars
Love these earrings! They look great and I have gotten lots of compliments when I wear them!
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
1. If your earrings are experiencing any curling or bending, they can be flattened with a barely warm iron. Simply place a cloth over the earrings, and while avoiding the hooks, gently press flat. Applying too much heat can damage the integrity of the leather, so proceed carefully.
2. As much as possible, avoid humidity (next to impossible in British Columbia :) )
3. The earrings can be wiped clean with a slightly damp cloth, just avoid excess water.
4. Store earrings lying flat, or hanging.