PrimandPopping is taking a short break
Alexie Franz on 12 Jan, 20225 out of 5 stars
Came in super quick, amazing quality and the best Christmas gift for anyone!!
Melissa on 10 Jan, 20225 out of 5 stars
I purchased this llama sticker to decorate my daughter’s water bottle. It was easy to apply and looks so nice!
Brits on 05 Jan, 20225 out of 5 stars
I LOVE this board. It was an amazing feature to have at my daughters first birthday party.
annefaasse on 02 Jan, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful art that I purchased as a gift for my best friend's nursery. Seller was incredibly helpful, kind and communicative. Went above and beyond to answer my questions and assist me. Highly recommend - thank you so much!
Jackie on 01 Jan, 20225 out of 5 stars
These were so much fun to have for dress shopping! I got them completely mad as paddles (I didn't want to do the work lol). They were great quality and arrived in a timely manner. The print is shown exactly as the picture.
Laura on 28 Dec, 20215 out of 5 stars
Lauren on 25 Dec, 20215 out of 5 stars
So easy to download and print; it's already hanging in my nursery!
Lori Baker on 17 Dec, 20215 out of 5 stars
I was happy the way it was made and it definitely was what I was looking for thank you!
Jordan on 16 Dec, 20215 out of 5 stars
So obsessed with this shop! Nicole is a sweetheart and her designs are always so stinking cute! I purchased the December subscription box and used the prints for various things, it was perfect! I especially loved the “letters to santa” and used them in my daughter’s treat bags for preschool. Seriously the cutest!
Megan on 15 Dec, 20215 out of 5 stars
Love it! THIS IS SO CUTE!
At Prim & Popping, we believe that you can choose your happiness!
Oh, hello there! I'm Nicole and I am crazy about colours and patterns and am truly happiest when designing, creating and glue-gunning!... with a little glass of wine too, of course!
I have been so lucky to be able to build my #girlboss business while staying at home with my two crazzz... I mean lovely daughters! Prim & Popping is a printable marketplace based out of Horseshoe Valley, Canada and has been a dream to grow! With my background in interior & graphic design and my "firecracker" personality (as my boss so lovingly told me once) leaving my 9-5 was a no-brainer and building Prim & Popping came to fruition!
I am honestly thrilled whenever I get to be a part of any event.. even in the smallest way. I love being able to create stationery that is cohesive and wow-worthy for your celebrations, baby & kids, holidays & home and look forward to working together on your *popping* parties!
Alright.. lets pop that champagne and get shopping already! Jeez!
Nicole Basque is a graphic designer and the mother to two beautiful girls. She began her career designing & creating party decor and has continued her passion by helping others find their joy with printables.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
If you are unsatisfied please contact me and let's chat about how we can make it absolutely perfect for your event or home!
Please note: All payments must be received before work on your designs will begin.
ALL purchases are shipped through Canada Post - Regular post WITHOUT tracking.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. Print the printable art files for personal use.
2. Print the printable art files as a gift (one copy per printable, if you need to print more than one for a gift, please make another purchase).
1. Share the file with anyone via any media.
2. Sell the printable art file to anyone else.
3. Use printable art files for ANY commercial use.
4. Sell the printable art file printed to anyone else.
5. Upload the high-resolution art file to the web.
6. Use the printable art files or printouts in giveaways without the artist permission.
7. Edit or change the printable art file for personal or commercial use.
Copyright & Intellectual Property Information
Purchase does not transfer rights. Copyright © of PRIM & POPPING designs remains with the artist.
COPYRIGHT STATEMENT: Purchasing of PRIM & POPPING printable art does not transfer copyright.
Copyright © 2021 by Nicole Basque. All rights reserved
Some graphics are Designed by Freepik
Frequently asked questions
Can I sell or share my digital file?
ALL files are intended for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY and not for any commercial use, file sharing or public display. Commercial Use and mass production are NOT ALLOWED. You CANNOT resell any of my files or the finished products.
Do you offer printing services?
Yes, I do! You can "Print My Print" here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/703174430/print-my-print-choose-any-single-art?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1&crt=1
What kind of paper do you recommend?
I always recommend printing on bright white 80lb-100lb card stock or photo paper.
Where do you recommend printing the files?
All files can be printed at home however, for best results I recommend printing through a print shop or copy centre. Places like Staples, Business Depot or even Costco have wonderful online printing services that are easy to use!
Here is a helpful information guide for downloading your files from Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
How to download the prints I purchased?
1. In case you have an Etsy account - After you complete your payment, you will receive an email with a link to your downloads. When signed in, you can always find your prints available to download in “Purchases and reviews” category under your profile. www.etsy.com/your/purchases
2. In case you purchased as a “guest” - you'll find the link to download your items on the receipt that was emailed to you after purchase. The link will direct you to the order’s Downloads page.
3. In case you have an Etsy account but was not logged in when you purchased you can still link the order to your account. Click the order number on your receipt. You'll be prompted to sign in to Etsy, and your guest purchase will then be linked to your Etsy account