StudioVcky is taking a short break
There's a snake in my boot!
Hello! studio vcky is based in Vancouver, Canada. Contrary to popular belief, we are not three raccoons in a trench coat - we are one human woman doing all the art and packing all the orders. The raccoons help, but like.. rarely.
We started a few years ago with one card; a cat shaped like a loaf of bread, tied to a mickey mouse balloon, screaming PEACE OUT F*CK#rS! Since then we've amassed a small contingent of cards with increasingly silly humor, and a customer base of the kindest silly people.
We (the raccoons and I), are so happy you're here and we hope you like what you see. Please join our Kind Silly People club.
Follow us on Instagram for more fun stuff, and see if there's a video of your envelope doodle! @studiovcky.cards and @studiovcky
Hello! I'm an Illustrator working out Vancouver, Canada
A local print shop
This is the only local printshop I've found that has the capability of printing a specific felt paper stock for my cards. They let me do early-morning press approvals so I can see the offset-colours on my cards before anything else is printed for the day. They cut and score, and I pick them up flat.
Local Carbon Neutral Print Shop
This print shop specializes in eco friendly business, and are certified carbon neutral.
a custom patch manufacturer
They manufacture the designs I send, into patches.
Pundy is an adhesive manufacturing company in my native Taiwan, they print my designs on to washi tape.
A custom giftware shop
Shiya Gifts manufactures the enamel pins from the designs I send them.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Canada and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Vicky Liu, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at studiovcky [!at] gmail.com.