Miniature felt dogs, pillow pals & flannel wear

Montana, United States · 328 Sales


Miniature felt dogs, pillow pals & flannel wear

Montana, United States 328 Sales On Etsy since 2010

0 out of 5 stars

Shop owner



DogBarks is taking a short break


Contact shop owner



No reviews in the last year
View all 166 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on 06 December, 2014
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you find some unique and Dog-inspiring work during your visit. Please feel free to ask questions about any of my articles. I want you to be just as excited about purchasing my work as I am when creating it.

Accepted payment methods

Returns and exchanges
I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Please contact me regarding any questions you may have about a piece BEFORE you purchase it to assure your own satisfaction afterward. If you are unhappy with your piece, please contact me AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE your item so we can resolve the issue. Any approved returns should be insured, in their original condition, and sent within 5 days of having received it, and you will be refunded, minus shipping costs.
The USPS has been reliable about 99% of the time, with the other 1% being a delay in delivery. Very rare, though. I an not responsible for lost or stolen items, however, we can discuss a solution should such an occurrence arise. I really DO want you to receive your purchase!
I accept payment through Paypal. Paypal payment is expected within 3 days from the time your order is placed. If no payment has been received and no communication has occurred between us, the order will be canceled. Paypal accepts credit cards and checks.
Orders will be carefully packaged and shipped as noted on listing after payment is received. Custom dog or clothing orders will rceive an email regarding approximate shipping date. Most items will be shipped by USPS First Class mail or Priority mail. I will send a confirmation email when your item has been shipped. I ship to the address you provide through Etsy. You may contact me with a different address if you would like it shipped elsewhere. International shipping is available. Please contact me for costs if you have a problem with check out. Shipping costs are refunded if I am over by a $1.00 on my estimates.
Additional policies and FAQs
It brings great pleasure to know that my handmade work has found a home where it can be thoroughly enjoyed. Any feedback regarding my items would be very helpful for me as well as potential buyers.