Vogue Bridal Original 2799 / Vintage Designer Sewing Pattern By Bellville Sassoon / Wedding Dress Gown / Sizes 8 10 12 / Unused
Vogue Bridal Original 2731 / Designer Sewing Pattern / Wedding Dress Gown / Sizes 6 8 10 / Unused
Designer Sewing Pattern By Badgley Mischka / Vogue 2626 / Empire Style Wedding Dress Bridal Gown / Sizes 6 8 10 / Unused
Advance 2940 / Vintage 1940s Sewing Pattern / Trousers Pants Shorts Halter Bra Top Shirt / Size 16 Bust 34
Vintage Sewing Pattern By Carol Lane Saber / Origami Jacket Or Shirt / Sizes S M L XL XXL 3XL / Unused
Vogue 2621 / Vintage Designer Sewing Pattern By Betty Jackson / Jacket Pants Trousers Coat Skirt / Sizes 12 14 16 / Bust 34 36 38 / Unused
Simplicity 4645 / Vintage 1950s Sewing Pattern / Shirt Blouse Top / Size 12 Bust 30 / Unused
Vogue 2437 / Vintage Designer Sewing Pattern By Adele Simpson / Dress Shirtdress / Size 8 / Unused
Vogue 8736 / Sewing Pattern / Trousers Pants Tunic Shirt Top / Sizes 14 16 18 20 / Bust 36 38 40 42 / Unused
Butterick 9476 / Vintage 1960s Sewing Pattern / Cardigan Jacket / Pencil Skirt / Suit / Size 14 Bust 34
Very Easy Vogue 8293 / Vintage Sewing Pattern / Tunic And Skirt / Sizes 12 14 16 / Bust 34 36 38 / Unused
Vogue 1255 / Designer Sewing Pattern By Rebecca Taylor / Ruffled Tunic / Blouse Shirt / Sizes 12 14 16 18 20 / Unused
Advance 4825 / Vintage 1940s Sewing Pattern / Shorts Pants Trousers Blouse / Size 12 Bust 30
Advance 5882 / Vintage 1940s Sewing Pattern / Trousers Pants Shorts Shirt / Size 16 Bust 34
Vogue 1543 / Paris Original / Vintage Designer Sewing Pattern By Ungaro / Trousers Pants Tunic Jacket / 18 20 22 / Bust 40 42 44 / Unused
Vogue 1024 / Vintage Designer Sewing Pattern By Donna Karan / DKNY / Pants Trousers Skirt Jacket / Sizes 6 8 10 / Unused
Vogue 1484 / Vintage Designer Sewing Pattern By Galitzine / Trousers Pants Tunic Dress / Size 10 / Unused
Vogue 2119 / Vintage Designer Sewing Pattern By Teal Traina / Dress / Size 12 bust 34 / Unused
Vogue 1706 / Vintage Designer Sewing Pattern By Anne Klein / Coat Shorts Trousers Pants Top Jacket / Size 16 / Bust 38 / Unused
Vogue 1753 / Vintage Mens Sewing Pattern / Mans Jacket Vest Pants Suit Shorts / Sizes 32 34 36 / Unused
Andrew on 21 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
Thank you so much for the Simplicity pattern!! The pattern arrived fast and in perfect condition!! Thanks again!
Viktoria on 20 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
I haven’t made the shorts yet, but the pattern appears to be in excellent condition for its age. No missing pieces or tears in the pattern, slight tears in the pattern envelope but that doesn’t matter. Thank you!
5 out of 5 stars
Lovely pattern and in great condition. Nicely packaged and quick delivery
5 out of 5 stars
Great pattern and in nice condition. Quick delivery
5 out of 5 stars
Great pattern and just what I wanted. Nicely packaged and quick delivery
Cheryl on 06 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
Love the pattern. Thanks for the quick shipment!
Sophia on 04 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
Quick shipping and great packing of the pattern! Will definitely be back again!
Cheryl on 27 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful vintage pattern. Thanks for the quick shipment and the excellent packaging.
Amy on 26 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
great vintage pattern- happy to find this!
Angela Fernandes on 24 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
Item came properly and carefully packed in plastic envelope. Very happy with the product. Condition is exactly as described. Everything meets my expectation. Will shop here again.
Presenting Carefully Chosen Vintage & Out Of Print Sewing Patterns
I have been collecting and using vintage sewing patterns for many years, focusing on the best designs from all eras.
Because I have a background in design and fashion, I am very discerning about the quality and condition of the patterns in my shop.
I have a BFA from Ohio University. My interest is in fiber / textile art.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
I don't accept returns or exchanges
Returns and exchange details
International: I am happy to ship international orders. I ship via First Class International which includes tracking for most destinations. Priority International is available upon request and at additional cost.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.