This listing is for a digital PDF pattern of the Holly Jolly Mini Christmas Sampler quilt.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern uses instructions for cutting out the pieces with a rotary cutter and quilting ruler - it does not contain actual size templates. The blocks are made using traditional machine piecing, there's no paper piecing required.
The pattern (12 pages, 6,4 MB) is available both in english and german. You can download and print it out immediately after purchase (Acrobat Reader required, www.adobe.com).
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
This quilt pattern is mainly directed towards intermediate to advanced quilters. The pattern is very easy to follow, but some of the the blocks (finished size is 4 ½") contain really small pieces, which beginning quilters might find difficult to sew. I strongly recommend to starch your fabrics, as it will make cutting and sewing easier. In this tutorial I'm showing you how to starch your fabrics: https://www.ellisandhiggs.com/praezision-durch-spruehstaerke/
THE FINISHED MINI QUILT MEASURES: 16 ½" x 16 ½" (40 x 40 cm)
THIS PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Cover with a picture of the finished pillow
- Diagramed step-by-step instructions
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate / Advanced
- red, pink and green fabric - 1 Fat Eighth each
- mint and white fabric - 10” x 10” each
- 5” x 5” black fabric
- 3” x 3” brown fabric
- ½ yard background fabric
- 1 Fat Quarter backing fabric
- ¼” yard binding fabric
- 18" x 18" batting
- 2” x 2” yellow fabric for the star applique
- 2” x 2” iron-on adhesive
- Different buttons and ribbons
- Cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- Quilt ruler
- Marking pen
- Temporary adhesive
- Spray starch
© 2017 Nadra Ridgeway, ellis & higgs. All rights reserved.
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. Pattern duplication and sharing is prohibited.
You may sell handcrafted items made from this pattern under the following conditions:
- The item must be made by the individual that purchased the pattern. Keep a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase.
- The item must be made by hand, one at a time, mass production is not allowed
- Credit must be given to ellis & higgs as the desigsner of the pattern on a tag affixed to each item
- If selling online, the listing must contain a direct link to the original pattern