This listing is for a digital PDF pattern of the Under the Tree quilted pillow in two sizes.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern uses instructions for cutting out the pieces with a rotary cutter and quilting ruler - it does not contain actual size templates. The blocks are made using traditional machine piecing, there's no paper piecing required.
The pattern (5 pages, 4,4 MB) is available in both English and German. You can download and print it out immediately after purchase (Acrobat Reader required, www.adobe.com).
PILLOW SIZE: 10" x 10" (25 x 25 cm) and 15 ½" x 15 ½" (38 x 38 cm)
THIS PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Cover with a picture of the finished pillow
- Step-by-step instructions
- Images that explain the individual steps
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced beginner
- brown and dark green fabric - 5" x 5" each
- medium and light green fabric- 6" x 10" each
- 1 Fat Quarter background fabric
- 1 Fat Quarter pillow backing
- 12" x 12" backing fabric
- 12" x 12" batting
- 1 Fat Eighth binding fabric
- 5" x 8" brown fabric
- 5" x 10" dark green fabric
- 6" x 10" medium green fabric
- 6" x 13" light green fabric
- ½ yard background fabric
- ½ yard pillow backing
- 1 Fat Quarter backing fabric
- 17" x 17" batting
- ¼ yard binding fabric
- Cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- Quilt ruler
- Marking pen
- Temporary adhesive
- Spray starch
© 2017 Nadra Ridgeway, ellis & higgs. All rights reserved.
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. Pattern duplication and sharing is prohibited.
You may sell handcrafted items made from this pattern under the following conditions:
- The item must be made by the individual that purchased the pattern. Keep a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase.
- The item must be made by hand, one at a time, mass production is not allowed
- Credit must be given to ellis & higgs as the desigsner of the pattern on a tag affixed to each item
- If selling online, the listing must contain a direct link to the original pattern