This listing is for a digital PDF file of the Beach Hut quilt pattern.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern contains no text, but only diagrams to describe the individual steps. It uses instructions for cutting out the pieces with a rotary cutter and quilting ruler and does not contain actual size templates. The blocks are made using traditional machine piecing, there's no paper piecing required.
The pattern (7 pages, 5 MB) is available in English and German. You can download and print it out immediately after purchase (Acrobat Reader required, www.adobe.com).
*** Find the FREE Beach Hut pillow video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/ilYn2IzJoc8 ***
FINISHED QUILT BLOCK SIZES:
- 6" x 6" (15,2 x 15,2 cm)
- 12" x 12" (30,5 x 30,5 cm)
THIS PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Cover with a picture of the unfinished quilt blocks
- Complete fabric requirements list
- Diagrammed step-by-step instructions
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced beginner
NOTE: The quilt blocks contains some small pieces with measurements smaller than an inch.
- Cutting mat, rotary cutter, quilt ruler, spray starch
© 2020 Nadra Ridgeway, ellis & higgs. All rights reserved.
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL, COPY OR SHARE THIS PATTERN WITH OTHERS.
You may sell handcrafted items made from this pattern under the following conditions:
- The item must be made by the individual that purchased the pattern. Keep a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase.
- The item must be made by hand, one at a time, mass production is not allowed.
- Credit must be given to ellis & higgs as the designer of the pattern on a tag affixed to each item.
- If selling online, the listing must contain a direct link to the original pattern.