Ebook Baby Carly / DIY-Anleitung
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
Dieses Ebook erklärt Schritt für Schritt wie du die yayapan Babypuppe Carly selbst herstellen kannst.
• die Puppenteile zu nähen und zu stopfen
• das Gesicht abzubinden, sowie Kinn & Nase zu modellieren
• einen Magnetschnuller herzustellen und einen Magneten in die Puppe einzusetzen
• einen Po zu machen, Ohren, Bauchnabel, Finger & Zehen zu nähen
• das Gesicht zu sticken
• eine Babyflauschperücke aus Mohairwolle zu häkeln
• das Gesicht zu colorieren
• Kleid, Windel und Schuhe zu nähen
Neben der detaillierten Anleitung mit vielen Fotos enthält das Angebot:
• Materiallisten und Bezugsquellen
• Schnittmuster in drei Größen (35cm, 40cm & 45cm)
• Nähanleitungen und Schnittmuster für Carlys Outfit (Kleid, Windel & Schuhe)
Für die Herstellung sind Grundkenntnisse im Nähen hilfreich.
Nach dem Kauf kannst du Ebook & Schnittmuster sofort hier auf etsy herunterladen.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
390 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Great ebook with ingenious instructions for doll-sewing beginners like me! With my little "think knot" I got help from Joanna immediately, the video tutorial for the crochet wig was at least as helpful and the result can really be seen! The wonderful thing is that you can match the rag doll so wonderfully individually to the doll mama. In any case, my doll mama is completely in love with her baby. "Carly" (which is called different in our country, of course) won't be the only doll I make according to yayapan instructions. 😃 Thank you very much for this start with a successful experience!
It is a good pattern and I love that it comes in different sizes. Pattern pieces came nicely together. The only thing I would improve a little bit is to add more steps (in some places I felt like it was not explained enough and not enough pictures to understand). But it's just a little wish and otherwise this pattern is very good.
Great DIY, great photos, its in another language so its not quite for beginners I feel. But LOTS of photos to use! I enjoyed it.
A loving, joyful ebook with which it is possible to make dreams come true! If a few small details such as "how much suture addition to the limbs is needed so that no holes are created", "with which stitch I sew the head" etc. were described, as well as the material list was made available before purchase, it would be perfect
Photos from reviews