Sterre on Oct 18, 20205 out of 5 stars
Very happy with this lamp!
Manu on Oct 2, 20185 out of 5 stars
Very nice product. I would have expected something a little bit "heavier" (in terms of the materials used for the picture), but anyway is nice. Thank you!
Benjamin on Jun 28, 20185 out of 5 stars
Fantastic item, beautifully packaged and shipped, couldn't be happier, A+A+A+
Kimberly on Nov 14, 20175 out of 5 stars
Seller is extremely responsive, and is willing to work with customers to ensure you are fully satisfied with your product.
dylandwhy on Nov 1, 20175 out of 5 stars
I've never had to comb a clock before and I love it. Shipping was easy and the shop worked with needs.
Monika on May 19, 20215 out of 5 stars
Sent very quickly, clock looks as described, very quiet movement, everything is fine. Thanks for the chocolate.
andrea on May 14, 20205 out of 5 stars
Is really wonderful 🤩🤩🤩 thank you very much
Vincent on Oct 6, 20195 out of 5 stars
Everything as indicated, beautiful lamp in super quality!
Anja on Jul 27, 20195 out of 5 stars
A nice contact and a very natural look at the clock! Thank you very much!!!
Carina on Jun 4, 20195 out of 5 stars
Super nice lamp! Worked very carefully and the seller is concerned about customer satisfaction. Very nice contact! Only the fixation of the Ikea lamp holder is really frickelig, but that is not the seller and is probably without alternative with such a self-construction. But you should have stripped off cables and attached one or the other lamp, as the Ikea instructions are very incomprehensible. Where to go after shortening the cable with the (unabridged) wire ropes was also not quite clear. With a little creativity we were able to attach the lamp well after a good 45 minutes!
Creative. Crazy. Down-to-earth.
I am "Mr. Mittmann" - but you can say "you" (:
Actually, I am a communication designer/photographer from Bremen. For me, manual work is a great balance to the "digital" work on the PC.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between me and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via my Internet shop www.etsy.com/de/shop/HerrMittmann
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with:
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the buttons "Add to cart"
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button "checkout"
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button "order for a fee" or "buy"
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser he uses after checking his information. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("Order Confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: I save the contract text and send you the order data and my terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time under de.dawanda.com/shop/HerrMittmann/info#shop_tnc. You can view your past orders in your DaWanda customer area.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include 19% VAT. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, or cash payment on collection.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless I have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by me are ready for dispatch immediately. Delivery takes place here at the latest within 7 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins to run on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§7 Contract language
Only German is available as the contract language.
Status of the GTC Nov.2014
Gratis AGB created by agb.de