Sylke on Sep 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
Maybe the bread bag is not as cheap as other offers, but the linen fabric feels great, looks great and probably comes from a small weaving mill in Upper Lusatia. I like to spend my money on the fact that material and handicraft come from Germany. In addition, it is something for eternity, plastic or paper bags I no longer need. Very good workmanship, fast and uncomplicated processing. Thank you and gladly again!
"Exclusive fashion and interior accessories"
Inhaber, Designer, Hersteller
Designer and clothing technician
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
1. For the legal relationships established via this Internet shop between the operator of the shop Kittelcouture, Dagmar Latz, Alte Poststraße 9, 66740 Saarlouis, Germany and its customers, the following General Terms and Conditions in the respective version at the time of the order apply exclusively.
2. Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are rejected.
§2 Conclusion of the contract
1. The presentation of the goods in the Internet shop does not constitute a binding offer by the provider to conclude a purchase contract. The customer is thereby only asked to submit an offer by placing an order.
2. By sending the order in the Internet shop, the customer makes a binding offer aimed at concluding a purchase contract for the goods contained in the shopping cart. By submitting the order, the customer also acknowledges these terms and conditions as solely decisive for the legal relationship with the provider.
3. The provider confirms receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation e-mail. This order confirmation does not yet represent the acceptance of the contract offer by the provider. It only serves to inform the customer that the order has been received by the provider. The declaration of acceptance of the contract offer is made by the delivery of the goods or an express declaration of acceptance.
§3 Subject matter of the contract
The object of the contract is the sale of goods. The details, in particular the essential characteristics of the goods, can be found in the article description and the supplementary information on the website of the provider.
§4 Payment, due date, default of payment
1. Payment for the goods is generally made in advance. Bank transfer and PayPal are accepted as payment methods.
2. Payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract within 14 days of receipt of the confirmation e-mail. The order will only be processed after full payment of the purchase price to Bethina Lellig.
3. The purchase price plus delivery and shipping costs is to be paid no later than 3 days after receipt of the request for payment, if payment on account is permitted in the item description, the amount is due 14 days after receipt of the goods and the invoice.
§5 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the provider until full payment has been made.
§6 Prices, shipping costs
1. The prices stated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent final prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
2. The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They are based on the respective concrete purchase offer and the shipping information provided therein, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by the customer, unless free shipping is promised.
3. The customer will receive an invoice with VAT shown.
§7 Production times, delivery
1. The production time can be found in the respective article description. This information is non-binding, unless otherwise agreed.
2. The production time may be extended. by the time until the buyer has handed over all information and documents that are necessary for the execution of the order or that a substance is currently not in stock. We will inform you of this in good time. If a fabric is no longer available, we will inform you in writing.
3. Shipping within Germany and the EU takes place exclusively by DHL.
4. The production times do not include the delivery times of the respective transport company.
1. The statutory provisions on the warranty for defects shall apply.
2. As a consumer, the customer is requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform the provider and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible.
3. In the case of a made-to-measure assembly, any modification work may be required that is not included in the purchase price.
§9 Colour deviations, material and assortment changes
1. We strive to reproduce the colors of the items shown in the shop as realistically as possible. However, we have no influence on how the monitor used by the customer and its setting reproduce the colors. Therefore, we exclude a guarantee of color fastness. Any deviations of the depicted substances are due to technical reasons and are not considered a defect. However, we offer fabric sample shipping to get an impression.
2. Material, assortment changes and manufacturing tolerances with regard to color, feel or structure of our suppliers do not constitute a defect and are excluded as a reason for return.
Captcha failed to load. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers.