Kittelcouture is taking a short break
Sylke on Sep 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
Maybe the bread bag is not as cheap as other offers, but the linen fabric feels great, looks great and probably comes from a small weaving mill in Upper Lusatia. I like to spend my money on the fact that material and handicraft come from Germany. In addition, it is something for eternity, plastic or paper bags I no longer need.
Very good workmanship, fast and uncomplicated processing. Thank you and gladly again!
"Exclusive fashion and interior accessories"
I, Dagmar Latz, am a seamstress, clothing technician and designer. I have been dealing with the "beautiful things in life" for many years. I have worked in well-known German clothing companies (Willy Bogner, Hugo Boss, Personal Affairs). Now I design and manufacture exclusive accessories for women, men and children in the fields of fashion and interior in my studio in Saarlouis. Exceptionality and high quality have a great job value in my work. The sustainability of my products is becoming increasingly important to me. I achieve this, on the one hand by using high-quality materials and on the other hand by making timeless pieces. I hope you enjoy browsing and finding your next favorite piece.
Sincerely your Dala
Inhaber, Designer, Hersteller
Designer and clothing technician
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
A right of revocation does not exist in the case of contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (§ 312 para. 2 no. 1 BGB). A right of revocation therefore does not exist for our tailor-made goods, which were manufactured according to the dimensions specified by the customer.
Your right of revocation also expires prematurely in the case of contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery (§ 312g Para. 2 No. 3 BGB).
You have the right to revoke this contract without giving reasons within the revocation period.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the following date:
a) if you order one or more goods from us that are delivered to you together:
from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods;
b) if you order several goods from us as part of a single order, which are not delivered to you together but in several shipments:
from the day on which you, or a third party named by you who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods;
c) if you order goods from us that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces:
from the day on which you, or a third party named by you who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Kittelcouture - Dagmar Latz, Alte Poststraße 9, 66740 Saarlouis, Tel.: (0 68 31) 508 17 50, e-mail address: mail [!at] kittelcouture.de) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. For the legal relationships established via this Internet shop between the operator of the shop Kittelcouture, Dagmar Latz, Alte Poststraße 9, 66740 Saarlouis, Germany and its customers, the following General Terms and Conditions in the respective version at the time of the order apply exclusively.
2. Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are rejected.
§2 Conclusion of the contract
1. The presentation of the goods in the Internet shop does not constitute a binding offer by the provider to conclude a purchase contract. The customer is thereby only asked to submit an offer by placing an order.
2. By sending the order in the Internet shop, the customer makes a binding offer aimed at concluding a purchase contract for the goods contained in the shopping cart. By submitting the order, the customer also acknowledges these terms and conditions as solely decisive for the legal relationship with the provider.
3. The provider confirms receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation e-mail. This order confirmation does not yet represent the acceptance of the contract offer by the provider. It only serves to inform the customer that the order has been received by the provider. The declaration of acceptance of the contract offer is made by the delivery of the goods or an express declaration of acceptance.
§3 Subject matter of the contract
The object of the contract is the sale of goods. The details, in particular the essential characteristics of the goods, can be found in the article description and the supplementary information on the website of the provider.
§4 Payment, due date, default of payment
1. Payment for the goods is generally made in advance. Bank transfer and PayPal are accepted as payment methods.
2. Payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract within 14 days of receipt of the confirmation e-mail. The order will only be processed after full payment of the purchase price to Bethina Lellig.
3. The purchase price plus delivery and shipping costs is to be paid no later than 3 days after receipt of the request for payment, if payment on account is permitted in the item description, the amount is due 14 days after receipt of the goods and the invoice.
§5 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the provider until full payment has been made.
§6 Prices, shipping costs
1. The prices stated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent final prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
2. The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They are based on the respective concrete purchase offer and the shipping information provided therein, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by the customer, unless free shipping is promised.
3. The customer will receive an invoice with VAT shown.
§7 Production times, delivery
1. The production time can be found in the respective article description. This information is non-binding, unless otherwise agreed.
2. The production time may be extended. by the time until the buyer has handed over all information and documents that are necessary for the execution of the order or that a substance is currently not in stock. We will inform you of this in good time. If a fabric is no longer available, we will inform you in writing.
3. Shipping within Germany and the EU takes place exclusively by DHL.
4. The production times do not include the delivery times of the respective transport company.
1. The statutory provisions on the warranty for defects shall apply.
2. As a consumer, the customer is requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform the provider and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible.
3. In the case of a made-to-measure assembly, any modification work may be required that is not included in the purchase price.
§9 Colour deviations, material and assortment changes
1. We strive to reproduce the colors of the items shown in the shop as realistically as possible. However, we have no influence on how the monitor used by the customer and its setting reproduce the colors. Therefore, we exclude a guarantee of color fastness. Any deviations of the depicted substances are due to technical reasons and are not considered a defect. However, we offer fabric sample shipping to get an impression.
2. Material, assortment changes and manufacturing tolerances with regard to color, feel or structure of our suppliers do not constitute a defect and are excluded as a reason for return.